VH Goal Skates(appx size 10W) *SOLD*

TakeOffEh

Former lurker here. Unfortunatey due to ongoing lower back disc issues I have decided to hang up the gear. Wanted to gauge any interest in my VH skates. They have been worn twice, have two different sets of tongues, one thinner and the other set very thick. My previous Bauer 100's were a size 10W. The cowling for the VH is a 10 also. If needed I can trace my foot to show the measurements. All black with 35 embroidered on the rear loop. I will try to get pictures up either later tonight or tomorrow. Would like to get 250.00 US shipped 

Sorry to hear that you're done playing. It is a terrible day that I know will come for me sooner than later.

I think the tracings would be crucial to the sale. The good thing is that they are more customised as they still have to be heat moulded, and they can be redone.

If I were anywhere near your size, they would be mine, as I would LOVE an extra pair. I love my VH skates! 

Good luck with the sale.

Thanks, i've been skating for a little over 45 years (51 now) It's been a gradual decline over the past 2-3 years. I went from playing highly competitive to the 30-40-50 beer leagues. Had a lot of fun Sunday evenings but the guys i've played with for over 2 decades are fading away as well. The last tournament I played back in September I only knew about 5 guys, just not the same camaraderie. Plus I found by the third game my lower back was toast and by Monday it was difficult to stand straight. My 4-5 discs are, in my Dr's words, two pieces of leather. I still enjoy watching the games though.

Just wanted to add that I will also be getting some pictures of the rest of my gear to sell. All white 36+2 Smith pads. the first flat pair he made, not the adjustable thigh rise ones. Never used Sportmask sm90 cage, vaughn 2500, I believe, chest in XXL. Brown "barrel" pants, size 60, liked the roominess of a bigger pant. Gloves are being sold to a friend. Will get the pics up when I return home tomorrow. All of the equipment is in excellent condition, no rips, tears or errors.

Some pictures of the skates. I have also included a rough sketch of my foot with measurements. Would like 350.00 and shipping via FedEx is on me. Any questions please feel free to ask. Thanks! Forgot to add that the Bauer cowling is a size 10

IMG_5316.jpg

IMG_5317.jpg

IMG_5318.jpg

IMG_5319.jpg

IMG_5321.jpg

IMG_5322.jpg

IMG_5323.jpg

IMG_5324.jpg

I was in a size 10 Bauer 7000 prior to these. I would consider my foot normal width. These can be heated up again with no issues. The nice thing about these skates is when they are heated they become quite pliable, basically you can shape and mold the skate to every contour of your ankle and foot. After molding them to my feet they feel like slippers or part of my foot. I really wish I could continue to play!

On 6/22/2017 at 6:40 PM, TakeOffEh said:

Some pictures of the skates. I have also included a rough sketch of my foot with measurements. Would like 350.00 and shipping via FedEx is on me. Any questions please feel free to ask. Thanks! Forgot to add that the Bauer cowling is a size 10

Takeoff

Do me a favour can you get me the mesurements for the length sections starting from the back of the foot working you way to the front at each section where you have a width measurement - tx

Takeoff sorry but I will pass - I drew a outline of my sons feet and there seems to be too much of a difference at the heel nearly 1/2''

He wears a 10D which is the narrower width of the Bauer skate!

Tx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived