Warrior Gear

bunnyman666

Ordered a Ritual G3 set in mid August and it's still not here. Apparently they're "behind" on assembly. Already missed 4 games at the start of my season for not having the gear so I bit the bullet and got a stock red set.

This gear is fantastic. Can never have too many sets I tell ya...

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ULTIMA said:

I saw, much appreciated.

I do wish that BStar punk fanboy would take a walk.

HAHA, I saw that! 

I love my Optiks so far, but there's no reason to spam other people's post and try to take them over. People here love their Warrior's, so I assume it's a solid product. I have yet to use them. I almost looked at getting a set last spring used to review, but we got a bunch of R/GT reviews so I pivoted to the 1S line. 

Haters gonna hate though, I had multiple people comment on my post of Allen's save on Doughty last night... "that was going wide"

I think Warrior is starting to get into the slight alterations portion of their gear manufacturing. I could see a slight tweak or two per set now.

I'm just thinking off the top of my head, I wonder if they're going to make the calf wedge on the G4 more flexible like it is on the GT? Keeping the same shape and density, but allowing allowing it to flex outward, or would that start to get into illegal mod territory?

15 hours ago, ULTIMA said:

If those ridges with a simple new graphic are all that separates the G3 from the G4, I think I just might wait for the G5. Haha

I’ll reserve judgement until I use them or get some first hand feedback. 

If the ridges improve sliding to the same degree as CORtech or Optislide, I wouldn’t sleep on these being a “minor” upgrade 

9 hours ago, dreadlockgoalie said:

I'd agree on that concept in theory if ice was always completed clean but wouldn't snow just build up in the spaces between?

Hard to evaluate from one image, but I thought the same thing. Moreover, if there is more stitching and edging on the sliding zone, it will probably be more wear?