Warrior Gear

bunnyman666

On 11/10/2017 at 8:30 PM, cwarnar said:

Had my set out for skate number 2... it was night and day... major adjustments:

- wore the Sr knee pads

- ran knee block strap across the knee. 

- used ARS toes and ran the boot thru my Lundy loop

Felt far more connected to my pads and that feeling of them being “sloppy” was gone.  The knee pads seem to soften the knee landing as well.  I wore them under my under armour compression pants and had NO slippage issues. 

Won 7-2 and even my teammates were commenting how comfy I looked compared to the previous skate.  Still have some adjustments to weight on the glove. I overplayed the first 2 shots of the game, both goals, but settled in nicely for the rest of the game.  Can’t wait til the set is really broken in...

Glad the pads are settling in for you. They are a fantastic pair.

The set won't truly break in. The boot break is a tad softer than brand new, but still has a lot of the stiffer flex than in comparison to my old V4's.

Just the way I like it.

lol, quadruple post.

Edited by coopaloop1234

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Pauly35or00 said:

Quick question about G3 toe straps. Will that strap fit through a Vertexx holder at the toe? This is a future purchase but I was just curious. I just got my Prolaces so if I had to I could put those on. Thanks.

I personally used the ARS straps (same as G3) on my RGTs with S190s with the Vertexx Edge holder. Yes they fit just fine.

If you need an exact measurement on the width of the ARS toe strap and buckle, let me know and I’ll grab the calipers :)

6 hours ago, Punisher Goalie said:

I personally used the ARS straps (same as G3) on my RGTs with S190s with the Vertexx Edge holder. Yes they fit just fine.

If you need an exact measurement on the width of the ARS toe strap and buckle, let me know and I’ll grab the calipers :)

Oh no that's not neccessary. :) I just wanted to be sure they would slide through with no problems. Thank you very much!

@Kirk3190 Thanks! 

Was playing around with the customizer after I saw this... pretty cool that you’re offering this. This was definitely missing from the composite space.

Minimum order QTY of 3 is not crazy either 

Also, love that you have curve options available. Other companies are literally standardizing on 1 curve at retail 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/24/2017 at 10:08 PM, TheGoalNet said:

@Kirk3190 Thanks! 

Was playing around with the customizer after I saw this... pretty cool that you’re offering this. This was definitely missing from the composite space.

Minimum order QTY of 3 is not crazy either 

Also, love that you have curve options available. Other companies are literally standardizing on 1 curve at retail 

Thanks @TheGoalNet!  

2 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Quick, 25" Paddle. It was the only curves in the CR1's that were left over. Which is fine.

I'm not exactly proficient at playing the puck so experimenting with different curves is kinda necessary for me.

Nice.  My back up CR3 is a Mzarek.  I had a Quick foam core and liked it

2 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Have you had a chance to use the CR3 yet?

Used my CR1 last night, it's a tad shorter than my 25" swagger. Took a bit to get used to it, but I think I prefer it.

Not yet.  I’ve used my 1S primarily.  

Next pick up session I wanna pop it’s cherry