Tim_TRUEHockey

TRUE Goalie Skates - 1 Piece vs. 2 Piece

tydan is not equivalent, massive is in line with step might even be better.  STep edge not available in states and is always on backorder for 3 months even during off season. massive has better pricpoint and quality compared to tydan who is taking advantage of step lack of distribution in the states and riding the coat tail.

2 hours ago, DL42 said:

tydan is not equivalent, massive is in line with step might even be better.  STep edge not available in states and is always on backorder for 3 months even during off season. massive has better pricpoint and quality compared to tydan who is taking advantage of step lack of distribution in the states and riding the coat tail.

now I am even more confused. If you think Tyden is the lowest end after market steel, why are you looking to get it? 

I have Tydan on my Bauers and Step on my Reeboks.  They're roughly equivalent in terms of ability to keep an edge.  I haven't seen any difference between them.

8 hours ago, TheGoalNet said:

now I am even more confused. If you think Tyden is the lowest end after market steel, why are you looking to get it? 

I bought 3 sets thinking it was good, bc step edge was on back order, there was not any choice. I now have 2 set of massive + dlc which is couple mm taller then tydan.  The edge hold is night and day vs tydan.  Thiis is coming from a 9 skate and cag 80/160  on 1/4 roh coming in at 212lb or so.