The "Official" Beer League Championship Thread

SaveByRichter35

• 1 month later...

Lost my winter league championship game two weeks ago. It was a close game until the last five minutes of the third (the go-ahead goal was scored on a five on four after killing the preceding five on three, and they scored a breakaway about a minute later), so losing wasn't too bad. What sucked was having to play a double header that night, for which my team (and I) were less than sober. haha

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I hate men league championships. I’m 1for5. Snake bitten is the word that comes to mind. Stories I could tell. The one win was a lesser team that some freaking how caught lightening in a bottle. It was half my life ago.  But still remembered fondly. 

On 8/7/2018 at 9:29 PM, Mike24 said:

I hate men league championships. I’m 1for5. Snake bitten is the word that comes to mind. Stories I could tell. The one win was a lesser team that some freaking how caught lightening in a bottle. It was half my life ago.  But still remembered fondly. 

Mike - the title of this thread is "the official beer league championship thread".

Not the runner up thread. 

GTFO

• Haha 2

On 8/7/2018 at 6:29 PM, Mike24 said:

So I feel with Mike.

At one of the arena's here, I'm 0-4 in the championship games. Last loss came from last night.

Really stings too, in all 4 I play lights out, the teams I'm on are just snake bitten. Good thing I don't play out of there full time.

• Thanks 1