Padwrap/PadSkins

cwarnar

@Doobiesnax Seeing any curl-up with the Padskins? I got a free sample of either Padskinz or Padwrap (not sure what it is) and so far didn't have much luck with it on G3. Even after applying heat, putting tape on the edges of the Padskinz/wrap for 2-3 days, the Padskinz/wrap still start to curl up all around in a day or 2.

6 hours ago, oncogene said:

@Doobiesnax Seeing any curl-up with the Padskins? I got a free sample of either Padskinz or Padwrap (not sure what it is) and so far didn't have much luck with it on G3. Even after applying heat, putting tape on the edges of the Padskinz/wrap for 2-3 days, the Padskinz/wrap still start to curl up all around in a day or 2.

I had this same experience trying to put Padwrap on my Ritual GT Pros. After consulting with Padwrap, they told me that I needed to clean the pads thoroughly with soap to get any oils off the surface (the pads were pretty new at the time). They even replaced my rolls of product free of charge. 

After following the instructions, to be honest it still didn’t stick well so I abandoned that project. I later had great success putting the Padwrap on 1S pads and gloves though. 

21 hours ago, Punisher Goalie said:

I had this same experience trying to put Padwrap on my Ritual GT Pros. After consulting with Padwrap, they told me that I needed to clean the pads thoroughly with soap to get any oils off the surface (the pads were pretty new at the time). They even replaced my rolls of product free of charge. 

After following the instructions, to be honest it still didn’t stick well so I abandoned that project. I later had great success putting the Padwrap on 1S pads and gloves though. 

Hum perhaps mine is Padwrap too I guess?!  Just have to buy a small roll of PadSkinz to test.

Archived