Show Off Your Action Photos

SaveByRichter35

On 4/15/2018 at 1:01 PM, FIFTY-SIX said:

Mario Lemieux Foundation Fantasy Camp 2018.  Fifth photo:  Lemieux, Chelios and me (in no particular order of greatness ;)).

Game_6_088.2.jpg

@FIFTY-SIX mind throwing up some close up shots of your mask. I like (what appears to me from these shots anyway) the look of the vintage fiberglass etc. Or just send me to where you may have posted already.

Just now, SaveByRichter35 said:

City Champs?  That sounds cool, please explain the way your league's post season works.

Our league is acutally 2 leagues combined... one based in Northern Edmonton and one in Southern Edmonton.  There is some crossover during the regular season but playoffs you play against your own "league" to determine the league champ.. then you face the oposing league's champ, winner = city champs!

image.png.e4c176949f2fe0da2323ae166f37fcd5.png

16 minutes ago, Doobiesnax said:

Our league is acutally 2 leagues combined... one based in Northern Edmonton and one in Southern Edmonton.  There is some crossover during the regular season but playoffs you play against your own "league" to determine the league champ.. then you face the oposing league's champ, winner = city champs!

Sweet, you're the champs of the beautiful city of Edmondump.

Congrats! ;)