Show Off Your Action Photos

SaveByRichter35

So I had some on-ice physio sessions to ease back into things after my MCL tear. At the other end of the ice, prepping for the Anaheim camp was Jared Coreau. He apparently changed his whole schedule for the chance to be on the ice at the same time as me (I might have that backwards). Super nice, down to earth guy! No sneak peak at new gear, as he was wearing his Detroit Vaughn stuff, so I figured I’d stick this in “Action photos.” 

Me not falling down? Yeah, I count that as “action!” Lot of strained-muscle stabilization going on behind that seemingly natural and relaxed pose - lmao!

E58257B6-A46A-408D-A380-647E69A568AD.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 9/2/2018 at 11:10 AM, Lucky Pucker said:

So I had some on-ice physio sessions to ease back into things after my MCL tear. At the other end of the ice, prepping for the Anaheim camp was Jared Coreau. He apparently changed his whole schedule for the chance to be on the ice at the same time as me (I might have that backwards). Super nice, down to earth guy! No sneak peak at new gear, as he was wearing his Detroit Vaughn stuff, so I figured I’d stick this in “Action photos.” 

Me not falling down? Yeah, I count that as “action!” Lot of strained-muscle stabilization going on behind that seemingly natural and relaxed pose - lmao!

E58257B6-A46A-408D-A380-647E69A568AD.jpeg

Which rink was this? Look at how high he wears his pads on his skates!! And that's one BEEFED UP Vaughn c/a he's sporting.

25 minutes ago, RichMan said:

Which rink was this? Look at how high he wears his pads on his skates!! And that's one BEEFED UP Vaughn c/a he's sporting.

I was checking out demo days in Winnipeg and the guy at the Vaughn booth talked about Coreau.  He wears the professor strap extremely tight and rest of straps loose.  Helps close 5 hole when down.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lucky Pucker said:

I’ve only been to the Richcraft one in the east (very nice!). But damn - all the way out to those rinks from Gatineau? That’s a long ways away!

Forgot the new one out East. Been there once. 

Yes it's far. I did live in Carp for a year, off Richardson side rd. which made getting to Sensplex off Paladium easy. But when I moved back to Gatineau, I tried to stick it out for a year but it got stupid bussing there and bussing back at 10pm in the dead of winter, so I told them I'm out and focused on my own coaching business from then on. I'd go back if I had a vehicle to my name. I miss the atmosphere.

18 hours ago, RichMan said:

Forgot the new one out East. Been there once. 

Yes it's far. I did live in Carp for a year, off Richardson side rd. which made getting to Sensplex off Paladium easy. But when I moved back to Gatineau, I tried to stick it out for a year but it got stupid bussing there and bussing back at 10pm in the dead of winter, so I told them I'm out and focused on my own coaching business from then on. I'd go back if I had a vehicle to my name. I miss the atmosphere.

Ha! When I lived in Hull, I used to play night soccer in the dome in Carp; that was a long trip - but I was way younger, and we had zero kids - lol! I was fortunate to have a car though; can't imagine busing it, man!

So when you say you coached at the sensplex arenas before, did you also do the adult goalie academy?

On 9/1/2018 at 4:23 PM, estogoalie said:

You look pretty happy for just letting in 6 goals

I see that you did there lol

?

...and you got a pro photographer at all your games? Most of us are happy to get a blurry cellphone pic by somebodys gf, lol

No I do not have a pro photographer at all my games.  We get one or two games per season.  Every team in the league gets at least one, some more than others.  I think my team got two or three games plus our two playoff games.  This was the first playoff game.  Still waiting on pictures from the championship game to be posted.

3 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

No I do not have a pro photographer at all my games.  We get one or two games per season.  Every team in the league gets at least one, some more than others.  I think my team got two or three games plus our two playoff games.  This was the first playoff game.  Still waiting on pictures from the championship game to be posted.

Lucky! Due to legal reasons my league doesn't have video or photos. Even LiveBarn is blacked out during league games. It's such a bummer because I want to see what I look like in my gear during a game. 

20 minutes ago, Moose75 said:

Potential lawsuits for majors and fights? I'm not really too sure to be honest.We're non-USA Hockey, so i think it's a rule from the commissioner's insurance company.

8 minutes ago, Naz said:

Every player would have to sign a Media Release waiver for the games to be shown on the internet.

So just curious, are you not allowed any type of video recording device?

3 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

So just curious, are you not allowed any type of video recording device?

You can yourself I believe.  But an organization can not Broadcast the event without Media Release waivers.  Especially if there is the potential for any Minors to be present.  
Public events where you purchase a ticket, the act of buying the ticket is your waiving of rights regarding broadcast and use of your image.

Edited by Naz