Show Off Your Action Photos

SaveByRichter35

11 hours ago, Lucky Pucker said:

Ha! When I lived in Hull, I used to play night soccer in the dome in Carp; that was a long trip - but I was way younger, and we had zero kids - lol! I was fortunate to have a car though; can't imagine busing it, man!

So when you say you coached at the sensplex arenas before, did you also do the adult goalie academy?

I actually did. They gave me the spot for a bit, as well with the Midget level girls. It was fun, teaching a bit of the old and new school. Not sure if they continued with the program after I left.

Game pictures from the summer season championship game two weeks ago were finally posted.  Photographer didn't get many shots of me, two of them are from warmups.  He said he was too busy watching the game.  I don't blame him, It was quite an epic game.  It was one of the best games I have not only played in, but one of, if not the best game I have personally ever played in my life.  We ended up losing the game 1-0, stopping 42 of 43 shots.  In JS Giguere fashion I was awarded the playoff MVP as a loser lol.  1-1, 1 shutout, 0.50 GAA, and a .986 save %.  I have to tip my hat to the goalie from the team that won.  We were the highest scoring team in the entire league that season and he shut us out in the championship game.  In 14 games we never scored less than seven goals except for two games that we scored four.

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image3.jpeg

image4.jpeg

image5.jpeg

image6.jpeg

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Game pictures from the summer season championship game two weeks ago were finally posted.  Photographer didn't get many shots of me, two of them are from warmups.  He said he was too busy watching the game.  I don't blame him, It was quite an epic game.  It was one of the best games I have not only played in, but one of, if not the best game I have personally ever played in my life.  We ended up losing the game 1-0, stopping 42 of 43 shots.  In JS Giguere fashion I was awarded the playoff MVP as a loser lol.  1-1, 1 shutout, 0.50 GAA, and a .986 save %.  I have to tip my hat to the goalie from the team that won.  We were the highest scoring team in the entire league that season and he shut us out in the championship game.  In 14 games we never scored less than seven goals except for two games that we scored four.

Great pics man.

I know I've said it before, but the league you play in just seems so damn lopsided.

2 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Great pics man.

I know I've said it before, but the league you play in just seems so damn lopsided.

Its only lopsided at the top.  3 teams really ran the top division of 5 teams.  One team ended up folding midseason and the other really doesn't belong in the division.  The lower divisions are all more competitive.  Unfortunately the team we lost to, who is the best team in the league, left the league after they won.  The captain of the team had a falling out with the owner of the league.  I have a feeling the fall season is going to be a bit of a shitshow.  We played our first game this past weekend and the team we played was the team that won the D2 championship who were forced to move up to D1 after winning.  They brought down several ringers and it didn't do much.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...