Show Off Your Action Photos

SaveByRichter35

If we are lowering the picture quality requirements... Here's an action pic of me from my game this week. It looks like I'm way out of position - and I AM - but I kept looking down for the familiar red crease line.

The skinny guy on the red team must have only weighed about 90 pixels, but he could switch from the  A button to B button quicker than anyone else in the league.

image.png.18c04c20f4d00918880a56f04832370a.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 10/26/2018 at 12:29 PM, Lucky Pucker said:

If we are lowering the picture quality requirements... Here's an action pic of me from my game this week. It looks like I'm way out of position - and I AM - but I kept looking down for the familiar red crease line.

The skinny guy on the red team must have only weighed about 90 pixels, but he could switch from the  A button to B button quicker than anyone else in the league.

image.png.18c04c20f4d00918880a56f04832370a.png

The skinny guy is quick, but man those big guys could LAY HIM OUT with a check.

• Haha 1

On 10/31/2018 at 4:22 PM, Chester said:

The skinny guy is quick, but man those big guys could LAY HIM OUT with a check.

Ha! A check from the big guy could bounce skinny right in/out of the zone, even! ! But every once in a while, the skinny player could knock down the big guy (about as often as a slot machine pays out, but at least there was hope)

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

@Kayen I know it's just your head placement, but you look like you have a wicked Krusty the clown hairdo going on under the bucket.

354376299_received_7458731224234462.thumb.jpeg.3ce832d5d5bede449d7f75b5c503d75a.jpeg.48e9ec6a05ef3b57760c34395dd16c4e.jpeg

Actually i've been cultivating a giant fro.... I'm trying to add to the trend of Movember and go full on FROvember. 

• Haha 1

On 11/25/2018 at 2:47 AM, estogoalie said:

A few from last night. We got destroyed, but I had a good time, I'd rather be taking shots all night than standing around doing nothing ;) First pic was a sweet glove save of a rocket from the top of the faceoff circles :)

brandis1.JPG

brandis2.JPG

brandis3.JPG

brandis4.JPG

brandis5.JPG

Olympic size ice... haven't played on a sheet that size in 6 or 7 years... makes the game so much different. Way to windmill the sh*t out of that first one. 

• Like 1