Show Off Your Action Photos

SaveByRichter35

On 11/20/2018 at 8:07 PM, AG37 said:

A few recent ones. I love the 1S blocker so much I go non matching now, anyone want to skin me one in silver??

DSC_1090.JPG

I tried a 2S and loved it as well... and had the same thought you do of just skinning it. If/when Bauer offers dark bases at retail I'd consider going mis-matched branding to have the 2S blocker.

Nice series of pics, @bfast!

Gotta be honest though; as I was scrolling from top to bottom, I saw the first one and thought "Aww - he's just a lil guy!"

...then I saw you standing straight up in the 3rd pic, and went "Holy fuck - this guy's a beast!"

...then I saw your post about your weight, and I thought "Aww - he's just a lil guy" again - LOL!

Just jokes dude! Weight is something you can work with (though I don't think yours, given your age and position, is even an issue...?) Plus, you have height that a lot of us wish we had but can't do anything to fix!

Happy early birthday, BTW :chug:

(hopefully 18 is the legal drinking age where you are... if not, I'll drink yours for you)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/15/2018 at 10:08 PM, IStopPux said:

IMG_0225.JPG

How did we all miss retro man skating in front. What decade are those gloves from? The 60s? Awesome. Add in the wood stick too. 

Obiwonjabroni - greatest user name and picture ever too. Nailed it bro.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Lucky Pucker said:

Nice series of pics, @bfast!

Gotta be honest though; as I was scrolling from top to bottom, I saw the first one and thought "Aww - he's just a lil guy!"

...then I saw you standing straight up in the 3rd pic, and went "Holy fuck - this guy's a beast!"

...then I saw your post about your weight, and I thought "Aww - he's just a lil guy" again - LOL!

Just jokes dude! Weight is something you can work with (though I don't think yours, given your age and position, is even an issue...?) Plus, you have height that a lot of us wish we had but can't do anything to fix!

Happy early birthday, BTW :chug:

(hopefully 18 is the legal drinking age where you are... if not, I'll drink yours for you)

Haha thanks man! Im pretty happy with my height but I would ideally like to gain another 20-30lbs. Hopefully I "fill out" soon. 

And I'm not legal yet so you can take my drink :D

Have you called that number, @coopaloop1234 ? What is it for? Is it for water-front property? Is it seats for your game - of which all seem to still be available? Is it for lap dances? It's lap dances, isn't it...?

image.png.9dfdd369e00d86212d98dd4e04e58316.png

I can't help but focus on it, and ponder - which might be in part because it's the only thing in the pic that is kinda in focus xD

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Lucky Pucker said:

Have you called that number, @coopaloop1234 ? What is it for? Is it for water-front property? Is it seats for your game - of which all seem to still be available? Is it for lap dances? It's lap dances, isn't it...?

image.png.9dfdd369e00d86212d98dd4e04e58316.png

I can't help but focus on it, and ponder - which might be in part because it's the only thing in the pic that is kinda in focus xD

Hmmm. You're right, it is the only thing in focus. Obviously it was meant to mean something... Potentially front row seats to re-runs of the Matrix at the movie theater?