Show Off Your Action Photos

SaveByRichter35

5 hours ago, Ghostender said:

Actually, I didn't notice at first, but with the hole placement and spacing, your mask looks like a Parent/Lindberg homage (?) As a Parent fan I say pretty cool!

Thanks.  You are correct.  Bernie was my boyhood idol.  Three logo-Fibrosport tribute (homage to his 1974-75 to 1978-79 mask that made the cover of TIME).  Pelle's Harrison mask had no logos.

6 hours ago, FIFTY-SIX said:

Thanks.  You are correct.  Bernie was my boyhood idol....

Mine too - had the production Fibrosport mask (although the production version was nowhere near as nice as Parent's and Lindberg's)  and also had that Time magazine cover pinned up on the wall

• 3 months later...
On ‎6‎.‎7‎.‎2017 at 3:53 AM, SaveByRichter35 said:

Thanks.  We haven't had a photographer at any of our games this season.  We have one game left and then next season we are going with a new name and new jerseys which, of course, STILL won't match my gear lol.

Good pics. I know that situation SBR35, I sometimes take different jersey to match my equipment and not my team :D .

15 hours ago, mik said:

Good pics. I know that situation SBR35, I sometimes take different jersey to match my equipment and not my team :D .

Thanks, Mik.  There are too many Islander fans on the team to go with something red white and blue.  Even if it is nothing that resembles a Rangers jersey they want nothing to do with rwb.  I'm over it.  If I ever get another set of gear I will probably just go with the vintage tan look.  

7 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Thanks, Mik.  There are too many Islander fans on the team to go with something red white and blue.  Even if it is nothing that resembles a Rangers jersey they want nothing to do with rwb.  I'm over it.  If I ever get another set of gear I will probably just go with the vintage tan look.  

That is just how it usualy goes. I had white-blue-dark silver combination and new team jerseys were.. .red&black! Does it looked weird? Yes, but what can you do?

btw. Islanders fans must like your setup and mask 8) !

Edited by mik

• 3 months later...

First pictures taken of our team with the new jerseys.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

This sequence swung the momentum of the game in our favor.  We were losing after one period for the first time all season, 3-2.  There was a shot from the circle to my left, I made the save and the rebound went to the slot.  The player in black in this picture was charging down the slot to the puck and I was able to kick my right pad out in time to make the save on his shot.  It was sick, both benches went nuts.  Felt good haha.  We ended up pulling ahead and never looked back, won 9-5.  

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, avc_03 said:

Love the set SavebyRichter, I like you kept the V6 graphic into the pads 

Thanks, I designed them to mimic Mike's Bauer Reactor 4 set

richter2.jpg

30 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Would look better in Devil's colours.

:thumbdown:

18 minutes ago, BadAngle41 said:

I'm doing something wrong. Most games I'm just happy to have 10 guys in the locker room with me... let alone a team photographer. 

*League photographer lol

First year in College to my 5th! Still wearing the same chassis, cup, and chest protector. Upgraded skate boots a few times, swapped pant colors but stuck with Bauer, still using Bauer sticks. My Passau Pro Pack Chesty is one of my favorite pieces of equipment, still holding up great. Switched to a Long Chin Wall W8 (Sparks Spec). And an obvious leg pad upgrade, really like Vaughn blockers, and have been using a CCM/Rebook 600 for some time now.

(Silver - 2017)

CARL5678.JPG

(Black / Yellow - 2013)

IMG_0853.JPG

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, AG37 said:

First year in College to my 5th! Still wearing the same chassis, cup, and chest protector. Upgraded skate boots a few times, swapped pant colors but stuck with Bauer, still using Bauer sticks. My Passau Pro Pack Chesty is one of my favorite pieces of equipment, still holding up great. Switched to a Long Chin Wall W8 (Sparks Spec). And an obvious leg pad upgrade, really like Vaughn blockers, and have been using a CCM/Rebook 600 for some time now.

(Silver - 2017)

(Black / Yellow - 2013)

NCRHA/ECRHA??!!??!?!!!!!??  DUUUUUUUUUDE I had some of the best times of my life playing in that league!  

3 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

NCRHA/ECRHA??!!??!?!!!!!??  DUUUUUUUUUDE I had some of the best times of my life playing in that league!  

YES!! Started out at home playing for the University of Columbia (Mizzou) in the Great Plains division (GPCHL). Then Transferred to Neumann University in the ECRHA, both NCRHA College Roller. Great league, can't believe its my last year.

Just now, AG37 said:

YES!! Started out at home playing for the University of Columbia (Mizzou) in the Great Plains division (GPCHL). Then Transferred to Neumann University in the ECRHA, both NCRHA College Roller. Great league, can't believe its my last year.

I played for Suffolk Community College back in 2003-04, 2004-05, and part of the 2005-06 season(cut short because I enlisted and went to boot camp).  We dominated the ECRHA back then.  Both fucking years we lost to St Charles Community College at Nationals.  Once in the National Championship game and the other in the Semi final.  Cherish it man.  I haven't had that thrill of real competitive hockey since I stopped playing in that league.  I mean my beer league is pretty competitive but it just never feels the same.

5 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

First pictures taken of our team with the new jerseys.

This sequence swung the momentum of the game in our favor.  We were losing after one period for the first time all season, 3-2.  There was a shot from the circle to my left, I made the save and the rebound went to the slot.  The player in black in this picture was charging down the slot to the puck and I was able to kick my right pad out in time to make the save on his shot.  It was sick, both benches went nuts.  Felt good haha.  We ended up pulling ahead and never looked back, won 9-5.

You shoulda gone “Billy Smith” or “Ron Hextall” on ol’ Pacifico #44. He was getting in your grille big time!!!!

On 10/17/2017 at 2:07 PM, bunnyman666 said:

You shoulda gone “Billy Smith” or “Ron Hextall” on ol’ Pacifico #44. He was getting in your grille big time!!!!

Hahaha it got pretty heated at times.  As I mentioned, this was by far our most competitive game.  This team had a lot of ringers knowing they were playing us but we still pulled it out.  We're now 7-0 with a +51 goal differential.  The next closest teams are both +22 but only 5-0. 

17 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Hahaha it got pretty heated at times.  As I mentioned, this was by far our most competitive game.  This team had a lot of ringers knowing they were playing us but we still pulled it out.  We're now 7-0 with a +51 goal differential.  The next closes teams are both +22 but only 5-0. 

lol, you guys are in the wrong div.