Show Off Your Action Photos

SaveByRichter35

24 minutes ago, estogoalie said:

^^ Congrats. What rink and level is that?

Thanks.  Its this league's top division, would probably equate to C level elsewhere.  The semifinal was Cantiague Park Rink in Hicksville, NY.  The final was Dix Hills Park Rink in Dix Hills, NY.

22 minutes ago, estogoalie said:

My 11 year old in action today...

I can't wait to watch my son play.

11 minutes ago, RichMan said:

Sweet cup!! Congrats

Thanks

19 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Thanks.  Its this league's top division, would probably equate to C level elsewhere.  The semifinal was Cantiague Park Rink in Hicksville, NY.  The final was Dix Hills Park Rink in Dix Hills, NY.

Any video? Curious of the level there.

When I was a kid I  played a year at Arrowhead Ice Rink in Kings Park. I searched it, but it seems it doesn't exist any more. Was it replaced by Superior ice rink? I found it on Google Maps. Love the pic there. Half the cars or pickups, LOL. Except for that stretch limo on the far left....that dude must be rockin a tinted visor and hot pink laces 😄

superior.JPG

59 minutes ago, estogoalie said:

Any video? Curious of the level there.

When I was a kid I  played a year at Arrowhead Ice Rink in Kings Park. I searched it, but it seems it doesn't exist any more. Was it replaced by Superior ice rink? I found it on Google Maps. Love the pic there. Half the cars or pickups, LOL. Except for that stretch limo on the far left....that dude must be rockin a tinted visor and hot pink laces 😄

superior.JPG

Yea same place, Its been known as Superior for as long as I can remember.  Shitty dungeon locker rooms downstairs, very short glass on the side boards, but probably the best ice around.  I don't have any video myself but if you have Live Barn I played there a few weeks ago.  Idk if you can look at past dates on there or not but if so then it was on 1/19 at about 10pm I think.  I like playing there so long as you're lucky enough to get one of the big locker rooms.  There is a limo company right next door lol.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Thanks, Max.  Pro Laces, I won't touch anything Monster.

ah nice. Im considering getting prolaces to replace the leather buckle toe straps i have rn, im starting to hate them. theyre putting way more stress on joints and theyre a pain in the ass to attach

On 2/3/2019 at 1:25 PM, SaveByRichter35 said:

I told you that would happen months ago.

yeah im impulsive and bought them, shoulda bought prolaces and a replacement toebridge to begin with

@SaveByRichter35 how long does it take to order custom prolaces? I have 105$ from selling my old C&A and prob will buy these 

Edited by Max27

11 minutes ago, Max27 said:

yeah im impulsive and bought them, shoulda bought prolaces and a replacement toebridge to begin with

@SaveByRichter35 how long does it take to order custom prolaces? I have 105$ from selling my old C&A and prob will buy these 

Lead time is pretty short... 2-3 weeks if I remember correctly... but if I were you I'd save some money and just get standard. If you really want to spend more... get the Armor version... although I'd say the standard version works just fine for me.

20 hours ago, Imperative said:

Congrats! You should pressure your team into changing jersey colours to ranger colours

Don't get me started on that.  We used to have these really ugly jerseys that looked like a beer mug.  When we decided to rebrand I tried to get them to go with something r/w/b so it matched my gear.  I suggested we used the CBJ jersey.  Our team is half Rangers fans and half Islanders fans.  The Islanders fans wanted no part of being r/w/b regardless if it looked like a Rangers jersey or not. 

1 hour ago, Naz said:

Congrats!

Now, can anyone tell me what is awesome about this photo?  I love it!

Idk, looks pretty uninteresting to me lol

50 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Probably the hunk behind the mask. @SaveByRichter35

:x

6 minutes ago, Max27 said:

Yea, well, you should listen to your elders.  

4 minutes ago, BadAngle41 said:

Lead time is pretty short... 2-3 weeks if I remember correctly... but if I were you I'd save some money and just get standard. If you really want to spend more... get the Armor version... although I'd say the standard version works just fine for me.

id prefer not to spend more but if i had to its not an issue, ive just seen the armor ones are said to hold up better

and i prob will end up getting the stock ones, just saw i could do them w the Halak scratch graphic and i love that design