Show Off Your Action Photos

SaveByRichter35

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, seagoal said:

It's strangely similar to @SaveByRichter35 green team/USA combo.

There's a reason we're super close. ;)

18 hours ago, Max27 said:

@Kirk3190 hook him up

18 hours ago, seagoal said:

Second that.

If Kirk and the guys don't want to be super generous, I could always set up a GoFund me and have you suckers swell folks help fund me a set.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, mik said:
Weekend tournament in Slovakia:
IMG_8283.JPG

IMG_8355.JPG

IMG_8387.JPG

IMG_8404.JPG

IMG_8504.JPG

IMG_8650.JPG

IMG_8738.JPG

IMG_8786.JPG

Wow! A beauty set up that all matches, AND matches with your team's uniform! You're the envy of many a beer-leaguer! Very nice pics. How did you fare in the tournament...?

I noticed the black post guards are still in place in these pics; do they always leave those on for you? I'd love it if they did that for me, but the skate sharpeners' lobby is way too powerful here... lol!

2 hours ago, Lucky Pucker said:

Wow! A beauty set up that all matches, AND matches with your team's uniform! You're the envy of many a beer-leaguer! Very nice pics. How did you fare in the tournament...?

I noticed the black post guards are still in place in these pics; do they always leave those on for you? I'd love it if they did that for me, but the skate sharpeners' lobby is way too powerful here... lol!

Thanks. I already had this Ducks set when the teammates decided on new jerseys. They agreed with the orange, because they know I'm a fan of the Ducks. As a basis, we took the Stadium Series 2014 jersey and replaced the logos with our city symbols.

We won the tournament this year but I have to say that we had a strong and compact team this time. It wasn't so much my credit ...

Post protectors are my own, every third I put them on again when changing sides. But the referee had no problem with it at all (this tournament is not professional competition). But sometimes I play in one stadium, where they are fixed on goals.

• Like 1