Show Off Your Action Photos

SaveByRichter35

17 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

And after finishing the season three points(one win) out of first place and a +57 goal differential we absolutely shit the bed in the playoffs against the one team we just cannot seem to beat.  We are now 0-7 against this team over 3 seasons.  But I got lots of pictures so, there's that, I guess.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

That colour combo actually looks like it matches well. Maybe it's the pants and mask that tie it all together?

15 hours ago, TheGoalNet said:

@SaveByRichter35 - Are the green pads officially not happening?

Idk man.  I want to bad but I'm not sure I can swing it.  The money I got for the car I sold is pretty much all allocated toward other projects we wanted to do for the house.  

13 hours ago, Chenner29 said:

Which Brown unit are you using under your jersey?  I picked up a used one a couple weeks ago that smells awful.  I'm debating on giving it a couple good rinses and giving it a shot.  I think it's a 2400.

Its a 2300 with segmented floaters.  You can see pictures of it here.

11 hours ago, TitanG said:

That colour combo actually looks like it matches well. Maybe it's the pants and mask that tie it all together?

Yea everything except the jersey haha.

On 12/13/2017 at 11:50 PM, Kayen said:

Got to play tonight at the old coliseum again before they demolish it. Pretty cool to play store a rink that was still an nhl rink as of 2 years ago.  Not the best photos but meh.  

Attach16090_20171213_200049.jpg

Attach16088_20171213_200049.jpg

Are those G3, from TGC? Got any more pics? Well perhaps doesn't matter, they're out of my size+color anyway. Nice looking pads for sure!