Show Off Your Action Photos

SaveByRichter35

On 1/9/2018 at 3:33 PM, oncogene said:

Are those G3, from TGC? Got any more pics? Well perhaps doesn't matter, they're out of my size+color anyway. Nice looking pads for sure!

Hey sorry for delayed response. Missed this somehow.  Haven't gotten them as marked up as i'd like as those pics you replied to are the last time i was in net. I've been in a full cast up until a few days ago with what was thought to be a fractured wrist (that said there's a few torn ligaments). 
More pics here: 

Edited by Kayen

19 hours ago, TheGoalNet said:

@Calter - Brian’s glove mixed in with a 1X?

Honestly Brian's gloves are so comfortable, I wouldn't doubt that's why. Heck, I'm debating on switching over to my SZ6.0 catcher again to use with my G3 for comfort alone (don't get me wrong i love the G3 catcher, it's a vacuum, but lack of wrist strap.. irks me). Plus you're a Brian's user yourself, you understand ;)

On 1/17/2018 at 10:02 PM, TheGoalNet said:

@Calter - Brian’s glove mixed in with a 1X?

I’ve always liked the way Brian’s makes their gloves compared to other companies. The pocket is a beast and they’re so easy to break in. (And to be fair I had the glove longer than anything else in my set?)

7 hours ago, IPv6Freely said:

Truth. Here is a photo of a goalie not being interfered with according to the NHL. 

IMG_0553.thumb.JPG.f4aa70b78c68adb297915111fb7bd487.JPG

Exactly what my snark was about. I love how that's a good goal, yet Matthews slightly bumping into Bernier's stick while both were going for the puck isn't.