New GoaliePro Hybrid 2018 catch glove

Jukka Ropponen

We are now working on 3rd prototype of our new catch glove, which is almost ready.

This new model will open and close very easy and it is made more for the goalies that play their hands out front. It is angled the way that it is easy to keep open in front of the body and have palm facing the puck.

Last changes we are going through are thumb protection and thumb angle & new narrow single T design. Will post photos once we have approved design and put first glove sinto real production.

On 24/10/2017 at 3:00 PM, estogoalie said:

Cool. What kind of break will it have? The last gloves I had were Brian's SZ2 and TPS R12, I really like the break on theose, I think their breaks are around 40-60°. Will it be like that? Or more of a 90° break like Reebok/CCM gloves?

It will be similar to what you described as our other existing catch glove break is closer to 90°, so new one is different to give customers more different choices.

On 24/10/2017 at 3:00 PM, estogoalie said:

Cool. What kind of break will it have? The last gloves I had were Brian's SZ2 and TPS R12, I really like the break on theose, I think their breaks are around 40-60°. Will it be like that? Or more of a 90° break like Reebok/CCM gloves?

It will be similar to what you described as our other existing catch glove break is closer to 90°, so new one is different to give customers more different choices.

• 10 months later...

Archived