Warrior Ritual CR1 Goal Stick

IPv6Freely

Well,

After 6 games with the stick, it's really growing on me. So much so that I even got a 2nd one while the sale was still on. At the price I paid, the stick is incredible. Solid performance. I just had to get in my head that it feels nothing like a 1S or 2S Pro, but that's ok because it's not trying to. Totally different feel but a solid, high performing stick. I do see why many pros use it. 

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, 1C5 said:

Well,

After 6 games with the stick, it's really growing on me. So much so that I even got a 2nd one while the sale was still on. At the price I paid, the stick is incredible. Solid performance. I just had to get in my head that it feels nothing like a 1S or 2S Pro, but that's ok because it's not trying to. Totally different feel but a solid, high performing stick. I do see why many pros use it. 

What sale?

• 3 weeks later...

have any of you heard anything about a new version of this stick coming out?  I was at our local retailer before Christmas and the guy their mentioned they where expecting a new warrior stick very soon. he said sone CR1 pros where already using it in games.  maybe I misunderstood, but I can't find any info to back this up. 

9 minutes ago, kippewit said:

A while ago they started to post the CR SE (second edition I guess) on Instagram. The CR sticks were on sale on monkeysports (Europe) and now the CR SE sticks appeared online. 

SE stands for special edition, it was the red, blue and yellow ones that came out a few months back. It has nothing to do with  the new stick. The new stick is called V1 pro.

16 hours ago, Matt said:

have any of you heard anything about a new version of this stick coming out?  I was at our local retailer before Christmas and the guy their mentioned they where expecting a new warrior stick very soon. he said sone CR1 pros where already using it in games.  maybe I misunderstood, but I can't find any info to back this up. 

Yes, and I can't talk much about it because I had the opportunity to get my hands on it at a private event. But let me just say it makes the CR1 feel like a brick.

16 hours ago, Matt said:

maybe that's it.  I know an "S" was in the name... 

any idea what the changes are? 

No S in the name :) 

16 hours ago, Snowman30 said:

SE stands for special edition, it was the red, blue and yellow ones that came out a few months back. It has nothing to do with  the new stick. The new stick is called V1 pro.

:) 

On 1/2/2019 at 4:28 PM, Matt said:

vr1's - Warrior's answer to the superlight 1S and 2S pro sticks. The CR1 equivalent will still be around as there's going to be a few different versions of this stick. 

I don't even think they are producing CR1's anymore. I finally just got my stick warrantied through PHL and they had to order a stick directly from Warrior because they are no longer stocking the CR1.

Looking forward to the V1, I have nerve damage on my stick hand so lighter is certainly better for me. How I explain to the wife why my CR1 is getting relegated to backup is the real question.

Archived