New Forum Theme

IPv6Freely

3 hours ago, mik said:

Like it, realy good.

EDIT: Only the green lettering on the main page si weird...

That’s not part of the theme per se, that’s a text block on the homepage. 

29 minutes ago, bunnyman666 said:

My only critique is that the indicator number (alerts) is the same colour as the header. But it’s alright.

That’s fixable!

On 11/1/2017 at 6:31 AM, bunnyman666 said:
On 11/1/2017 at 2:36 AM, mik said:

Like it, realy good.

EDIT: Only the green lettering on the main page si weird...

That’s not part of the theme per se, that’s a text block on the homepage. 

On 11/1/2017 at 5:47 AM, bunnyman666 said:

My only critique is that the indicator number (alerts) is the same colour as the header. But it’s alright.

That’s fixable!

I'm just a normal user, I do not know how technically it works or if it can be changed. Just the green color of the text on homepage is strange, like those web pages that long time ago were green and yellow everywhere on a blue background ... red or darker green (like on the icons) will look much better ;) .

@TheGoalNet So I can't send a message to you, I get an error message that my inbox is full even though I only have one message in there.

My issue is I posted a video in the Technique section in user videos last night and it was on there, successfully posted. Except it has now since disappeared. The entire post including the video and words. Any idea why?

15 hours ago, WillyGrips13 said:

@TheGoalNet So I can't send a message to you, I get an error message that my inbox is full even though I only have one message in there.

My issue is I posted a video in the Technique section in user videos last night and it was on there, successfully posted. Except it has now since disappeared. The entire post including the video and words. Any idea why?

Post it again

4 minutes ago, WillyGrips13 said:

I will. I’m just wondering why it disappeared. Maybe because I posted it around the time the clocks moved back it got eaten by a glitch?

I don't see it hidden, which is usually how posts get "removed" by moderators. So... not sure. Go ahead and re-post it :) 

• 4 months later...

Hello All, I would ask that everyone disengage from this toxic conversation. We are having a private mod chat that stems back from the recent deleting and hiding of people's posts. The purpose of this conversation is to establish some best practices for modifying negative comments without making this a military state or chirp free zone. 

Unfortunately, someone has misinterpreted their opinion being challenged as being fired. I have not fired, demoted, or banned any admins. 

If this is further called into question, I can share piece of conversations to back up my point. That is childish and I don't want to go there. 

Please let this go and we will update everyone when  this is resolved. 

The moderator team is all back on the same page. The theme is restored. and is good. 

As the misunderstanding was internal to the mod team, I ask that people move on from it and don't ask about it. It's not productive. This thread is re-opened in case anyone has something to discuss with the forum's theme

@IPv6Freely - Thanks for fixing the theme