Out of office apparel brands

RichMan

So most of us are determined to show the world what is our favorite activity in life by wearing hockey related swag to and from the game, here and there, well just about anywhere.

Here are the brands that I've discovered over the years:

- Gongshow

- Hockey is Life

- BHLPA

- KEWL

- Puck Bunny (ladies need to represent too ;) )

Feel free to add your list. There is surely a substantial amount out there to make it worth our while.

Hmmm....

1.  International Association of Goaltenders (IAG)

2.  Beer League Sports

3.  Wissota and Sparx

4.  Random Etsy goaltending themed shirts

5.  Mentioned above - Vintage Goalie

6.  Lots of Wings stuff

7.  Other that I can't remember before coffee.... ;)

-steve

1 hour ago, IPv6Freely said:

I’m not a fan of any of them. Maybe it’s my age but stuff like gongshow and the like just feels really juvenile. 

I have my Sparx T-shirt and a hoody on its way, but other than that usually just various Leafs shirts. 

I am not too into that type of thing, myself. I do wear my Factory Mad shirt often, as well as Blues shirts, but I can’t get myself to wear a lot of those lifestyle T-shirts. That being said- I have an idea for my own line of T shirts...

I spend thousands of dollars on goalie equipment. Brands can afford to throw a $25 t-shirt or baseball cap in the box. But for me to pay to show support for a brand that I bought equipment from to....show support of that brand. Nah. I could have put my money anywhere and I chose brand X. That's already customer loyalty enough.

18 hours ago, ULTIMA said:

I spend thousands of dollars on goalie equipment. Brands can afford to throw a $25 t-shirt or baseball cap in the box. But for me to pay to show support for a brand that I bought equipment from to....show support of that brand. Nah. I could have put my money anywhere and I chose brand X. That's already customer loyalty enough.

+1

I'm not buying a company's tshirt to be their advertisement. My word of mouth is treated as gospel anyways. :datass:

Just now, ULTIMA said:

I do agree it'd be a nice touch if they'd toss in a tshirt or something. And I agree about the free advertising. There are definitely companies I WANT to provide some free advertising for though. Sparx is a good example. Some people may not have heard of them or may not have tried the product and I'm more than happy to explain to them the benefits, etc. Rebirth Sports is another one. I've referred so many people to them at this point they should be paying a commission! LOL. 

I'd also wear vintage stuff, eg. a vintage CCM logo shirt would be awesome. 

I wear full-zip hoodies from Bauer, not to make them advertisement, but just becaue they fitt me good ;) . I have some t-shirts & caps for free with qeuipment.

And of course Anaheim Ducks  related T-shirts, hoodies, caps.. no matter of brand (Rbk, Old Time Hockey, 47 Brand, Michell&Ness...). Just like to wear Ducks stuff :) .

The apparel I'm referring to is not what represents a brand of goalie equipment manufacturers but more so hockey theme related clothes, the kind that reflects our lingo, our position played, our quarks and humour within the game and the hockey community.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 11/6/2017 at 4:07 PM, Mroy31 said:

My sole Gongshow purchase was their t shirt that said "If Jesus were a goalie, he'd be my backup" 

JC was a terrible goalie. Holes in his hands.

Totally a hockey player though - sweet beard, hangs with his boys and walked off death on Friday by Sunday morning. Hockey players don't get hurt.

Archived