G4 Thread

cwarnar

Looks like retailers are getting access to the G4 customizer. These were posted on GGSU and another guy I know ordered his G4's as Warrior ambassador.

Looks like another solid stock graphic with lots of color zones... Plus the classic graphic again... Warrior needs to launch it ASAP!!!

FB_IMG_1516887672257.thumb.jpg.2710149f6d5cb632efc76275f597fd94.jpgFB_IMG_1516887668944.thumb.jpg.2974205f9c1a0c3a2e3c235faf7a54e2.jpgFB_IMG_1516887657513.thumb.jpg.df12c8ce80664739a5c136fdd69d45d6.jpgFB_IMG_1516887662811.thumb.jpg.3a26465cf67c1d4e15df0391debc1c55.jpg

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Small observation on the customizer pad images... The nylon strap on the sling wrap around the knee doesn't seem to be there by default anymore, I wonder if it's now an "optional" item. I know i've removed mine personally on my G3. 

6 minutes ago, Pauly35or00 said:

I wonder if they have the profile lock. I always felt that was a decent idea. I mean anyone who wants a nice curve is going to put one on them anyway but for out of the box play it seemed innovative.

Looking at the catalogue pics from the last page it's odd they don't mention it in the literature (unless i'm blind), however it looks like it's still there on all the pictures, and on the customizer as well. 

Hey Coop,

The R/G4 will have a stiff thigh rise (no internal thigh rise break) whereas the G3 was double internal break.  They will still have the profile lock but you don't have to use it at all if you don't wish to.

Thanks,
Kirk

This is a message from Kirk from a bit ago. The G4 will still have the profile lock but no internal thigh break.

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/01/2018 at 7:26 PM, netminder said:

Huge difference between complaint and actual fact. The Warrior Pro pads are in fact NOT the Pro width industry standard. In fact the Pro "senior" G3 blocker is the exact size of my 15 year nephews Intermediate sized CCM blocker but Warrior continues to calls there Pro line "Senior" sizing. How is this complaining exactly?? I never once said i disliked the gear, said its ugly, or called the line dysfunctional. 

Wut? My senior blocker is the same size as my vaughn, ccm and bauer blockers. Lol. 

7 hours ago, RichMan said:

Didn't see it in the thread but, is the catcher's internal permanent like the GT or still multi velcro attachments?

Yes. The liner is removable and they've brought back the inserts to reinforce the palm a la G2.

On 06/02/2018 at 6:49 PM, netminder said:

I did from the stores, as did the merchant

I've also measured my G3 senior against my Vaughn V6 2200. Same size. 

On 25/01/2018 at 2:05 PM, Pauly35or00 said:

I wonder if they have the profile lock. I always felt that was a decent idea. I mean anyone who wants a nice curve is going to put one on them anyway but for out of the box play it seemed innovative.

The profile lock is there, but no more outer or inner breaks on the pad. I suspect they did this because the thighrise on G3's get a little sloppy after some use. 

Archived