Holder sizing?

kbarboza

I have two piece true goalie skates marked size 9 inside the insole, which I’m guessing is comparable to a 7.5ee Bauer skate size. I wanted to swap the true holder for a Bauer and was curious if anyone knows what size Bauer vertexx edge holder I should order.

Thanks,

40 minutes ago, kbarboza said:

I have two piece true goalie skates marked size 9 inside the insole, which I’m guessing is comparable to a 7.5ee Bauer skate size. I wanted to swap the true holder for a Bauer and was curious if anyone knows what size Bauer vertexx edge holder I should order.

Thanks,

Maybe try contacting True?  Actually, I'll do one better for you, I'll ask True for you.  @GoalieTimmy33

I don't think True will advise since it is now deemed a competitor product.

I'm a similar size (I fit a size 7 Bauer 1X/1S lengthwise, not width-wise)

I went with a size 8 holder from No Icing Sports - they were the only place I could find that size in stock.

Let me know if you need steel, I just ordered Tydans and am looking to sell my LS 3G stock steel.

5 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Maybe try contacting True?  Actually, I'll do one better for you, I'll ask True for you.  @GoalieTimmy33

Great idea thanks for the help!

4 hours ago, Chenner29 said:

I don't think True will advise since it is now deemed a competitor product.

I'm a similar size (I fit a size 7 Bauer 1X/1S lengthwise, not width-wise)

I went with a size 8 holder from No Icing Sports - they were the only place I could find that size in stock.

Let me know if you need steel, I just ordered Tydans and am looking to sell my LS 3G stock steel.

Thanks for the info, once I order I will let you know if I end up wanting that steel.

If you take the Step blade out of the True holder you'll be able to see what size steel they are using. You can then use the chart on Steps site to find out what size holder you'll need.

Best bet is to go to a store though and have them line up the holder with the boot.

Archived