What’s in your pocket? (Gloves)

SnackDubs

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, IPv6Freely said:

Without having numbers to back it up, I still wonder if it's not so much that they're saving on costs so they make more money but rather that they're saving on costs so they don't have to increase the MSRP because otherwise it would have to go up due to various factors. 

I would be inclined to think it's BOTH, considering this happens on all levels of manufacturing.

On 1/3/2018 at 8:28 PM, IPv6Freely said:

I don’t get this mindset unless you’re seeing obvious QA problems

The off shore Bauer stuff is ATROCIOUS. Even their pro stuff have fallen apart on me in 2 1/2 months. Even my ccm pro return pants are ridiculously cheap in quality.

12 hours ago, SnackDubs said:

The off shore Bauer stuff is ATROCIOUS. Even their pro stuff have fallen apart on me in 2 1/2 months. Even my ccm pro return pants are ridiculously cheap in quality.

I know that the excuses are “easier to break in”, etc. But seriously- a lot of poor quality coming out at seriously high prices!

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, bfast said:

@SaveByRichter35 it honestly doesn't take as long as you would think, once you get going you can get it done pretty quickly. If it was your first time it would take much longer than an hour but I've done multiple gloves so its basically second nature to me lol.  

Yea I am sure it would probably take me a few hours haha

7 hours ago, bfast said:

@SaveByRichter35 it honestly doesn't take as long as you would think, once you get going you can get it done pretty quickly. If it was your first time it would take much longer than an hour but I've done multiple gloves so its basically second nature to me lol.  

Agreed. Once you figure out the pattern it’s quick. It’s the first two rows that are the hard part.

On 1/11/2018 at 9:31 PM, bfast said:

Skate-Laced my double tee CCM glove. This is where pucks come to die :thumbup:

IMG_0138.JPG

IMG_0139.JPG

IMG_0140.JPG

IMG_0141.JPG

I just have a single T on my Koho Revolution 580 break... but I've pondered throwing in a skate lace pocket. I don't have pop out issues or anything just try something different. Maybe some waxed yellow. I dunno.

Sweet chesty @bfast

Archived