Vinyl Mask Wraps

I'm using some vinyl on my mask for an event this summer. Any suggestions on what to buy? I was just going to get some generic 3M vinyl on ebay to use. It's just temporary.

I also need to figure out what 3M color is closest to Bruins sport gold... 

EDIT: Well that was easy. Boston is PANTONE® 1235 C, which 3M specifically uses in their Sunflower 25 color. $5 for a 3x5 sheet on Amazon. 

14 minutes ago, IPv6Freely said:

I'm using some vinyl on my mask for an event this summer. Any suggestions on what to buy? I was just going to get some generic 3M vinyl on ebay to use. It's just temporary.

I also need to figure out what 3M color is closest to Bruins sport gold... 

EDIT: Well that was easy. Boston is PANTONE® 1235 C, which 3M specifically uses in their Sunflower 25 color. $5 for a 3x5 sheet on Amazon. 

I can help you with this endevour....  I re-did all of the yellow as it wasnt the sport gold originally (fun times) ....   you're going to want to look for Oracal 651 Vinyl - Golden Yellow....  

new yellow2.jpg

image.png

Edited by Doobiesnax

5 minutes ago, Doobiesnax said:

I can help you with this endevour....  I re-did all of the yellow as it wasnt the sport gold originally (fun times) ....   you're going to want to look for Oracal 651 Vinyl - Golden Yellow....  

new yellow2.jpg

image.png

I'm replacing the silver on this with bruins gold for an event :)

IMG_8550.JPG

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Mike24 said:

What upgrades are going on ? 

I don't want to stray away from Doobiesnacks AMAZING mask too much.

They're gutting it all. Bar/ restaurant upstairs, third 75% rink in the small gym building, additional lockers for junior/ HS teams.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, IPv6Freely said:

Cool cool, clearly the color looks good on your mask so I'll try to find some. 

EDIT: That was easy. https://www.amazon.com/Glossy-Adhesive-Backed-Cutters-Punches-VinylXSticker/dp/B00NQNBCLO 

Boom!  ya you can see in my avatar pic thingy the first yellow i used, which was off by a couple shades.  The golder yellow was a perfect match to the buins yellow, and my cage!

21 hours ago, Doobiesnax said:

new yellow2.jpg

image.png

Is it opaque vinyl? I use scraps whatever I have at work. Usually Avery transparent and translucent vinyl.

• 2 weeks later...