Hey Guys!

So I must apologize for being so late to the party. Goal Net has done an awesome job getting a nice forum going where we can focus on the gear! I know most of us are absolute junkies and drool over gear. I am gonna try and share as many cool things, custom orders etc as we get them. We do try to keep our posts up to date on Instagram and Facebook as well. Unfortunately though since there is only 3 of us who work here on a full time basis and usually only have 2-3 of us in the store at any given time and we all wear many hats and do various things. That being said I cannot dedicate as much time as I would like to certain things, this being one of them but I will try!

Should anyone ever need to get in touch with me, TGC Rance on Facebook and my email is rance@thegoaliecrease.com

-Rance

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   12 Members, 1 Anonymous, 37 Guests (See full list)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Sean Donahue
    Newest Member
    Sean Donahue

• By Peter36
      I was wondering if anyone on here has experience with verified cat eye masks, or even just cat eye mask in general. Was considering buying this one:
      https://goalieparts.com/products/bauer-profile-certified-cat-eye.html
      Is it worth it? What are all of the benefits of cat eye?
    • By Puckstopper
      Isn't it the other way around?  600=baseball closure aka 60 degree,  590=75 degree and 580= roughly 90 degree? 
    • By jhmerriman
      I picked up some used all white Bauer 1X's on SidelineSwap the other day, and am hoping to spice them up a bit using Padskinz or Pad Wrap (haven't picked which one). I've done some research on tips/techniques for applying the skin to pads, and it looks like the general rule of thumb that you should apply the wrap along a stitched seam for a secured seal.
      Since 1X's don't have any stitching, I was wondering if anyone has had experience applying a skin/wrap to them, and if so if there are any tips.
      Also, I know that Mike McKenna used a wrap on his 2S's for about a week after he was traded to the Flyers to cover up his Ottawa colors, so I know a wrap can work for a short-term, but am curios to see if anyone has had any longer term success or failure using a skin on Bauer 1X's (or 1S/2S's).
      Any feedback or advice is appreciated!