Official Retail Partner of TheGoalNet.com

TheGoalNet

I would like to thank Jason and @TGC-Rance for agreeing to become the official retail partner of TheGoalNet.com!!!

Normally I like to be neutral, but TGC has always taken great care of everyone and is a friend to the BB. If you are looking at new gear, please give them a holler! If your american and looking to buy Brian's gear, it's like a 20% off sale!!! 

29 minutes ago, RichMan said:

I think TGC used to sell Mckenney gear. Do you still do?

I don't remember them ever doing that and I have been shopping there since the day Jay opened the doors. They might have been able special order it in but I have never seen it in store before.

I am glad to see they partnered with the board here. It is pretty much the only store I deal with. Staff has always helpful and you go in there and always ended spend at least an hour or more there. Welcome Jay, Kevin and Rance.

1 hour ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

I think he just meant that in regards to the exchange rate between CAD and USD.

Correct! Exchange rate related. 

Please do mention you are with the board if you order gear!

(For any cynics out there, not taking kicks backs or anything. Just like people to realize their commitment to the board pays off)

Despite living in hockey-laden Edmonton with lots of gear readily available at several prominent shops, my last few sets of gear have all been ordered from @TGC-Rance, him and the crew there have taken great care of me for years, and i'm sure many others here. 

Very happy to see this arrangement. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2018-01-27 at 10:16 AM, TheGoalNet said:

Correct! Exchange rate related. 

Please do mention you are with the board if you order gear!

(For any cynics out there, not taking kicks backs or anything. Just like people to realize their commitment to the board pays off)

@TGC-Rance Does that mean there is a discount offered to forum members? I need a new cage for my Mage RS. 

5 hours ago, KootenayKeeper said:

@TGC-Rance Does that mean there is a discount offered to forum members? I need a new cage for my Mage RS. 

Unfortunately, Rance is not as active as we want... YET

shoot him an email and mention your on the forum. I’m sure you’ll get proper service and a good price 

rance@thegoaliecrease.com

9 hours ago, KootenayKeeper said:

Unfortunately nothing set for this type of stuff. We always try and give our best price first so we don't have to get into matching and comparing plus we always try to sell on service and selection as most already know. 

43 minutes ago, TGC-Rance said:

Unfortunately nothing set for this type of stuff. We always try and give our best price first so we don't have to get into matching and comparing plus we always try to sell on service and selection as most already know. 

@TGC-Rance I guess you are here! I don't mind buying online so if the price is the price, that's cool. Just wanted to see if there was an extra perk when buying from the official retailer.

And I did my buy my Brian’s Gnetik 5.5 pads from TGC a few years ago. Any chance you'll be stocking the matching gloves in red/black?

51 minutes ago, KootenayKeeper said:

@TGC-Rance I guess you are here! I don't mind buying online so if the price is the price, that's cool. Just wanted to see if there was an extra perk when buying from the official retailer.

And I did my buy my Brian’s Gnetik 5.5 pads from TGC a few years ago. Any chance you'll be stocking the matching gloves in red/black?

Nothing in stock in terms of the matching gloves. If you wanted to match them identically we could look into ordering but you would have to go pro and then would be charged to do the custom graphic change. If you send me a pic to my email (rance@thegoaliecrease.com) I could look into it! For the mage cage's we order as needed so let me know and we can look into getting one!

13 hours ago, TGC-Rance said:

Nothing in stock in terms of the matching gloves. If you wanted to match them identically we could look into ordering but you would have to go pro and then would be charged to do the custom graphic change. If you send me a pic to my email (rance@thegoaliecrease.com) I could look into it! For the mage cage's we order as needed so let me know and we can look into getting one!

I'd like to get the flat bar non-certified Mage RS cage. Should I call or place the order on your website?

Archived