Reebok Premier 1 C/A Feedback

Chenner29

On 12/22/2018 at 7:22 PM, RichMan said:

I got me this TGC baby just a week ago and received it Thursday. It's used, has a bit of damage but nothing that can't be patched or shoe-goo'ed.

It's a large and definitely an evolution of the H5. I like how the shoulder floaters fall to the body as opposed to my Mckenney 870 that sits high and a bit too boxy for my taste. There's a real upgrade in the arms, really thick there. Fairly light and mobile, somewhat comfy for an old stiff unit. It will need a Hockey Wash visit before it sees the ice.

I understand the low collar they are known for. My H5 was similar. It doesn't show much in a crouch but I'll have to watch out when in my b-fly. Thankfully I wear a Maltese.

Looking forward to testing it in the new year.

s-l1600.jpg

Just a quick heads up. I wore it tonight and I'm loving it!! So much closer to the body, better rib protection and so much more streamlined than my Mckenney 870, I was able to peek over my shoulders no problem. Minus some needed strapping adjustments, and maybe a slight nip and tuck on the upper rib wrap for comfort (I have a large rib cage), it worked perfectly. Wish I could find one of these babies brand new.

Isn't the CCM AB PRO the exact same thing?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived