Sign in to follow this  
bunnyman666

Paint job review...

So- I have decided to take the plunge and get my helmet painted. I had decided on subject matter, impact on matching colour ways, whether or not I wanted to go against my very own mantra of “anti-graphic”, and “no frills”.

Many of you knew me as the bloke who wore a highly engineered composite copy of a Cooper SK2000 painted with either truck bed liner or Flex Seal. After a puck in the jaw, I had made a decision to go with a masque. 

We all know that I went with a Protechsport. I went matte white. Blah blah blah. 

Seeing truly great artwork and not DaveArt, I had decided to go with something that spoke of the man behind the masque.

I had contacted none other than @parebele. I saw his work in various places. He seems like my kind of artist. 

The consultation was fantastic. He knew what questions to ask. He came up with a few mock ups. He tweaked a few things and catered to my sense of humour. Yes- HE designed “Pooper”. I will go into detail further when the helmet is completed.

Thus far I am satisfied with the consultation process.

Stay tuned for more... 

It’s coming to life 

i should get him to do my x8. All I want is black cage.  Midnight green. And eagles wings painted on it. 

Edited by Mike24

12 hours ago, Mike24 said:

It’s coming to life 

i should get him to do my x8. All I want is black cage.  Midnight green. And eagles wings painted on it. 

Bea Arthur will not make an appearance here! 

Jee- not ‘cos the Iggles won the Super Bowl, is it?

Edited by bunnyman666
  • Like 1