Paint job review...

bunnyman666

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, bunnyman666 said:

Nope. The hair shoppe is not located in the same place as the sharpener.

Disappointing! I struggle with finding the time to get both of those things done. That combo would have been better than the hockey shop / bar I came up with in college. 

1 minute ago, TheGoalNet said:

Disappointing! I struggle with finding the time to get both of those things done. That combo would have been better than the hockey shop / bar I came up with in college. 

Who knows? If the sharpening business gets going, I could be convinced to do both in one location. I am not zoned to have a hair business, nor do I have the proper facilities in the garage, the parking, etc.

1 hour ago, bunnyman666 said:

Who knows? If the sharpening business gets going, I could be convinced to do both in one location. I am not zoned to have a hair business, nor do I have the proper facilities in the garage, the parking, etc.

haha, I am serious that getting a haircut or my skates sharpened is a pain... but I didn't really mean to combine them! just having some fun as they are from two different worlds. 

6 minutes ago, TheGoalNet said:

haha, I am serious that getting a haircut or my skates sharpened is a pain... but I didn't really mean to combine them! just having some fun as they are from two different worlds. 

I know. Just the same number is for both businesses. The salon is about 20 miles from the skate shoppe. 

The purpose of the backplate is to write this off for advertising!

Archived