NHL Pro Chest Protector Database

9 hours ago, jayluv54 said:

Looks like a belt possibly holding on some additional rib protection...that padding looks pretty thick on the sides.

If you zoom in to the right of the heart guard, theres a belt clip. It's definitely a belt.

I think it's an extra belt to hold the belly pad closer to his body. I think it goes around his back thru the rib area and then around to the front 

23 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

I don't see suspenders.  What am I missing here?  I do see the suspender anchor on his back plate though.

34 minutes ago, cwarnar said:

Quick in Vaughn... interesting mod tho with the back and his suspenders 

I think it's like Vasy and they are using modified suspenders to connect his back plate to his pants. 

I don't think there are full blown suspenders 

where did this pic come from? It's great 

• Like 1

You can see the loop at the back, I suspect they are under his CA as he doesn't tuck, but ...

It makes me think now, (patent rights claimed) why can't the CA be the suspenders as well? (Some already do a version of this with the belt in front and a strap in the back).

You could use the suspender loops on the pants with a short tag going to three "slick clips" (two in front, one in back). The CA has the mating version of clips - three clicks and done. Could be set up for both tucking and non tucking...

5 minutes ago, TheGoalNet said:

I think it's like Vasy and they are using modified suspenders to connect his back plate to his pants. 

I don't think there are full blown suspenders 

where did this pic come from? It's great 

Found some more 

IMG_5896.PNG

IMG_5897.PNG

IMG_5898.PNG

11 hours ago, cwarnar said:

LA Kings Twitter

Josh Robinson (ECHL) said it's a Catapult Device and that's how it's attached. It's a sensor to measure the impact of a collisions. Teams are starting to mandate that lots of players use things like this. Everyone on the Rangers is wearing a heart rate monitor to monitor their bodies during all skates