NHL Pro Chest Protector Database

On 2/25/2018 at 1:53 PM, TheGoalNet said:

I believe this is his second season in the unit

I think brown is officially out of the NHL

That kinda makes me sad for John. He had a great run and influence in the game. At least Europe still have a thing for his c/a units, and the odd bear league loyalist. :chug:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I was watching that Habs post-game stuff, and the longer Price stayed out like that (to his credit, so did Galchenyuk) the more I thought about this thread, and wondered "is someone gonna grab these shots? Should I? how do I do that..."

My "leave it to the pros" decision clearly worked!

5ad0fe4b87f3c_ScreenShot2018-04-13at2_58_36PM.jpg.a9bac0dc49232208d4cf76d7307f9da6.jpg

Luongo (one of the modern greats) in what looks like a P1. Looks like he doesn't tie his pants, judging by that flap. EDIT: Or maybe he just untied it since it was between periods...

Also; Easton suspenders. I must get a pair so I can become pro.

RE: EDIT: Nope, he flaps. 5ad1017ec2408_ScreenShot2018-04-13at3_13_18PM.thumb.png.dae9e9d5285a6c2b5474bcf83b02f1ea.png

Edited by Moose75

2 hours ago, Moose75 said:

Luongo (one of the modern greats) in what looks like a P1. Looks like he doesn't tie his pants, judging by that flap. EDIT: Or maybe he just untied it since it was between periods...

Also; Easton suspenders. I must get a pair so I can become pro.

RE: EDIT: Nope, he flaps.

If he's still doing what he did in Vancouver, then I think he's tying into the C/A.

apr0512_min17_b.jpg.f0fbcf3ba27b60c35c28d69cba253ebe.jpg

45 minutes ago, TheGoalNet said:

April 18 

Hellebuyck 

V5 

B89E28CE-2E81-47B8-A045-12C4EE7868D0.jpeg

FFS - I started being a goalie in February of this year, and bought a V5 blocker and trapper off some dude here in Ottawa... because I’m NOT rich and because I’ve NEVER done this before. Why is this dude rocking V5? Isn’t that really old gear...?

7 minutes ago, Lucky Pucker said:

FFS - I started being a goalie in February of this year, and bought a V5 blocker and trapper off some dude here in Ottawa... because I’m NOT rich and because I’ve NEVER done this before. Why is this dude rocking V5? Isn’t that really old gear...?

The p1 that Luongo is wearing is even older. Guys in the show know what they like and generally stick to it. Hell, Hellbuyck has about 6 leather straps per pad still. He's comfortable in "older" style gear and considering how and where he is playing, you can't knock him.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

The p1 that Luongo is wearing is even older. Guys in the show know what they like and generally stick to it. Hell, Hellbuyck has about 6 leather straps per pad still. He's comfortable in "older" style gear and considering how and where he is playing, you can't knock him.

Cool - so obviously the same is true for me if I have V5 gear, right? ...  Right?!? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Kinda funny coincidence since Hellebuyck reminds me of Luongo.

• 3 weeks later...