NHL Pro Chest Protector Database

On 11/9/2018 at 3:06 PM, Troppa said:

I'm very curious if anyone has any hands on experience with the Kenesky units that seem to be floating around the NHL now-I think there is at least 5 of them in pretty regular play now, and the pro's seem to like them-I'm very curious as to why. I posted a picture a few months ago of the Vaughn unit that Steve Mason was using-I now own that unit, along with about five other pro return units from various players (Mason, Mrazek, Cam Ward) and frankly, the arm protection on all of those is suspect at best, and these are all a few years old. The Mason units aren't ones I could try for myself-he's a giant, I'm 5'11, but I was able to play in the Mrazek unit, and got hit with a typical beer league slapshot in the arm, and that thing hurt, much more than getting hit in my LT 98 does right now. Essentially, with all the players complaining about how their arm pieces are dangerous, I don't know how much more the NHL could have reduced the current units compared to what I've seen from the above 3 players and their old units that I have sitting in my basement. I used that Mrazek unit once, and wouldn't use it again because the arms were just too weak for me to feel safe against a bunch of beer league hacks. If their stuff got cut beyond that, then they have every reason to complain, and should be scared. 

Feel free to message me if you have any questions about the Kenesky unit.  I have about 30 games on it and love it.

-steve

• Like 1

On 12/17/2018 at 3:46 PM, oilking97 said:

Just came across this thread! As some of you may have seen in my other thread, I'm looking for some reference on Martin Jones' 2018 chest protector- this image is the closest I've found, but if anyone has anything from practice or in the locker room that shows the full protector, it would be much appreciated!

Domw3SCVsAEy2-O.jpg

Got this 2 pics

a36c9e55d0c8545e9898c4198453fd3a.jpg

25005120_136552053729643_6550163389434298368_n.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/27/2019 at 12:51 PM, cwarnar said:

Rinne in a combo unit... CCM Body with Kenesky arms
 FB_IMG_1548595335456.thumb.jpg.cd49cf3bba77a13f296f9d71f42d1414.jpg

Do you know what Saros wears? I'm pretty sure he either has the same one or that is his, cause his arms have that yellow colour

ap_19024184489160.jpg

Edited by Aleks29

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
7 minutes ago, RichMan said:

Haven't seen any recent new spec pro-returns up for grabs on the web, like the one TGN got his paws on. Am I looking in the right places?

I've been looking high and low for the last few months and have come up empty as well. Not sure what the deal is on them.

2 hours ago, RichMan said:

Haven't seen any recent new spec pro-returns up for grabs on the web, like the one TGN got his paws on. Am I looking in the right places?

2 hours ago, wox33 said:

I've been looking high and low for the last few months and have come up empty as well. Not sure what the deal is on them.

I've only seen a couple on SidelineSwap... and heard of a couple others on GGSU Facebook page. I think they're just rare to find at this point.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...