TheGoalNet

Brian's Gear

6 minutes ago, ac40 said:

Does anyone know if you can manually replace the wires on the BOA dials on the Optik glove and blocker if they were to break? Obviously they probably aren't really in a position to be under enough stress to break but I'm seriously considering getting the glove and blocker and I wanted to ask this first.

Not that it totally answers your question. But I am pretty sure the BOA system has a lifetime guarantee, which should be replaced for free if they were to break.

43 minutes ago, ac40 said:

Does anyone know if you can manually replace the wires on the BOA dials on the Optik glove and blocker if they were to break? Obviously they probably aren't really in a position to be under enough stress to break but I'm seriously considering getting the glove and blocker and I wanted to ask this first.

Not that I have any experience doing so but... I know one can by replacement parts for the BOA system. I would imagine that means that one could replace parts as needed on their own.

42 minutes ago, Hills said:

Not that it totally answers your question. But I am pretty sure the BOA system has a lifetime guarantee, which should be replaced for free if they were to break.

4 minutes ago, old but slow said:

Not that I have any experience doing so but... I know one can by replacement parts for the BOA system. I would imagine that means that one could replace parts as needed on their own.

Thanks! I just wasn't sure if they can be replaces and wanted to ask before I drop $1k on a custom glove and blocker.

2 minutes ago, LordOfTheCrease said:

Just a little Google trip and found a couple things that may help resolve your concerns @ac40

Screenshot_2018-03-26-13-25-13.png

This is great, thanks.

Ordered the glove set here a little time ago, ETA is mid may, can't wait! 

Optik set.png

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TheGoalNet said:

Congrats 

Thanks, decided to go with brians after the ccm thing. Excited to see how they work out, everything is weave, and then with red skatelace + double t. Getting them through tgc-rance as we couldn't find any retailers in Europe, and the company i work for can help with the shipping so it will be cheap enough to ship :-)

On 03/04/2018 at 10:58 AM, MadsM said:

Ordered the glove set here a little time ago, ETA is mid may, can't wait! 

Optik set.png

wow nice set ! i receive mine in 3 weeks ishh !! the wait kill me !

Says it’s for both  

That’s what I’m thinking.  If any of you guys are interested.  I’ll stand down. 

Does anyone have an estimate as to what the up-charge would be to have the G-netik 3 graphic on an optik pad?

11 hours ago, CJ17 said:

Does anyone have an estimate as to what the up-charge would be to have the G-netik 3 graphic on an optik pad?l

I believe it's $75 for pads and $75 for gloves. It might be alittle more now but just gives you an idea

On 4/15/2018 at 9:10 PM, CJ17 said:

Does anyone have an estimate as to what the up-charge would be to have the G-netik 3 graphic on an optik pad?

Check with a @TGC-Rance - They do a lot of customs and sometimes get customer graphics for less than others