Brian's Gear

TheGoalNet

Just now, SaveByRichter35 said:

What exactly is a Darling spec glove?

"Darling Spec" is shortened finger side plastic to (a) create a more square overall shape and (b) to make for a wider t-bridge, a unique "baseball glove" style break-in that is unlike any of the gloves in the line, and a few other small tweaks. 

14 minutes ago, cwarnar said:

"Darling Spec" is shortened finger side plastic to (a) create a more square overall shape and (b) to make for a wider t-bridge, a unique "baseball glove" style break-in that is unlike any of the gloves in the line, and a few other small tweaks. 

Oh I see.  Thanks for clarifying. 

58 minutes ago, Big2 said:

Wow I thought these where a set of Bauer's?

Air Force academy has lightning bolts on their pants like Tampa, this is supposed to play off the lightning bolt theme.

From what I've been told this is actually very close to a potential design that almost got used for the SZ3 as the stock graphic. 

If you look at the silver section, the lightning bolts, it's actually pretty promenent and makes a unique design 

6 hours ago, cwarnar said:

More Optiks via Twitter 

Pretty sure the pad on the left is Flex Core. Pad on the right is Fly Core. You can see how Flex Core has more of a precurve 

This is why there's been confusion if Optik is a GNetik or SZ replacement.

Both of these options should be available at retail stock so you don't need to go custom or wait until 2018 fall when the GNetik is updated with Optik features to get a flexible Optik  

PS everyone should thank @Brians_Joz - he's a big supporter of the site and has been fantastic with helping me with info to share with everyone!!!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TheGoalNet said:

There is a call scheduled with Brian's today. 

New primo colors is something I can ask about. 

Anything else?

Yeah find out if the Boa strapping system will be available across the board on all their glove models?

6 minutes ago, cwarnar said:

Stock strapping

full details on the smaller outer roll

Does this answer those?

Stock strapping 

- Lastest Smart Strap on Calf

- 1 Big Elastic at Knee

- 1 Small elastics at Knee 

- Knee can be work together or 1 across knee and 1 down on calf 

The outer rolls is basically aesthetic at this point. If you talk to Brian's they "removed it". I believe the one that exists is just so the pad doesn't look too weird.