Ice skates to inline skates

ted

So I  play both ice and inline, and am in the market for new inline skates.  The market is woefully small to nonexistent for inline goalie skates, and I have completely fallen in love with the new Bauer cowling-less skates.  So I'm looking to turn a pair of Bauer S190s into inline skates.  Does anybody have any experience with installing inline chassis-eseses on ice skates?  I can currently find just one inline goalie chassis online, https://www.goaliemonkey.com/accessories/skate-accessories/inline-skate-components/labeda-hockey-chassis-predator-pro.html which is on my current old set of Tour inline skates, and the rivet pattern is noticeably different than my Bauer ice skates.  

If anybody has any input or experience, please let me know.  Thanks.

So I ordered 2 sets of ice skates as I wasn't sure of what size to wear and the guy at the local hockey shop was too lazy to do his job in the store and told me to order them at home, and a few funny things about the skates:

My old S170 ice skates have a size 9 set of steel versus the new S190 skates I just got have a size 8 steel and they are both size 8.5 (it might be the other way round), and I ordered the 190s in 8 and 8.5, and the 8s have no "lundy loop" while the 8.5s do.  Both surprised me, and I guess I'm not getting an extra set of steel out of this like I thought I was.  Everything but the chassis has come in, I'll update with pictures when everything is all set and done.

Archived