Best Massage to Ask For in Relation to Position

LordOfTheCrease

I don't really know how to go about or even which massage to specifically ask for or mention to the therapist for being a tendy.

I also have back issues, so that will definetly be being taken care of also...

Anyway, anyone have any ideas? I'm thinking more of a focus on lower body and core.

Best I can think of is working on the fascia tissue release to remove any micro tear scars or fibers and just overall flushing (blood flow and toxin removal). Follow up with light mobility work and stretching then a good rest.

Look into deep tissue when you feel you're ready (hint: it HURTS!!)

20 hours ago, RichMan said:

You should be fine to play, but if you feel back spasms during the time between your apt and your game, I'd consider a night off. They'll survive without you.

Basically I let her know what all I had going on and she took care of it. Made sure i took an hour of her time haha. Worth it.

Now to hit the ice...

Late to the party, but thought I'd contribute anyway.

In the past, I've had an MT work on glutes, calves, hamstrings, quads, IT bands, psoas.

I've since taken to handling a lot of this myself with an array of foam rollers, a Theracane, and a lacrosse/massage ball.  I've noticed huge gains in mobility. 

I usually do my routine after the kids are in bed.  I'll put on some Netflix and roll away.  Just finished Jessica Jones Season 2, now working my way through Defenders.  I've got Altered Carbon in the queue and am open to suggestions after that.

4 hours ago, Chenner29 said:

Late to the party, but thought I'd contribute anyway.

In the past, I've had an MT work on glutes, calves, hamstrings, quads, IT bands, psoas.

I've since taken to handling a lot of this myself with an array of foam rollers, a Theracane, and a lacrosse/massage ball.  I've noticed huge gains in mobility. 

I usually do my routine after the kids are in bed.  I'll put on some Netflix and roll away.  Just finished Jessica Jones Season 2, now working my way through Defenders.  I've got Altered Carbon in the queue and am open to suggestions after that.

bojack horseman, a little different but still very good

Archived