Pete Smith Goalie Pads and Gloves ***SOLD***

Larceny#30

8 minutes ago, Larceny#30 said:

I am selling a awesome pair of Pete Smith Goalie Equipment pads and Trapper and blocker blocker is autograph by Wendel Clark 300.00 will throw in a mask new. Cats eye cage and a dangler for free 

1. Pictures
2. Where are you located?
3. Where are you willing to ship these to?
4. What condition are these in?

C'mon now. Let's sell these correctly son.

REALLY??!! This is not going to get you many offers.

Here's what's missing:
- what model of Smith pads are they?
- show pics of the front to get more interest
- where are the gloves? Model?
- that's not a pic of the pants, it's a fuzzy shot of the manufacturing tag
- you say you'll throw in a NEW mask and cage and dangler, yet you're selling a mask below. Is it a different mask?

Please rework your ad if you can. I for one would like to see the front of the pads with the gloves all in one pic. It would generate more interest, trust me.

This is a perfect example of thread that should just be deleted. OG posted roughly 5 days ago. "I have pads and gloves for sale" Posts one picture of the sides of the pads, no gloves or other pictures of the pads. Then posts a picture of a size tag for some pants and then this gem "

"I am selling a goalie mask there is a small chip on chin doesnt compromise chin. Cage is dented I am going. To throw in a new. Cats eye cage for it adult Large mask"

Is the poster A) A robot

B) Russian Troll

C) 10 years old

Seriously, would you actually consider sending money to this person for the above items?

Ok @Larceny#30, I cleaned up your original post to be a little more easy to comprehend.  I left some notes for you in bolded red.  Please confirm that information and follow the directions I gave.  You seem to either be new to posting on message forums or maybe just not good with a computer, I don't know which.  Either way, I am going to help you out here but I am not going to do all the work for you.  Help me help you.  

1 hour ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

OK ok ok, lets relax a little.  Either English isn't this guys primary language or maybe he is just not very computer savvy.  I'll help him clean it up.  If you're not interested in his gear just move to the next thread.

Thanks I am using my cell phone don't have a computer thanks lot if you want send me your email I will try to get more front facing pad and glove pics 

5 minutes ago, Larceny#30 said:

Thanks I am using my cell phone don't have a computer thanks lot if you want send me your email I will try to get more front facing pad and glove pics 

I rarely use my phone for this place but I know you can post pictures directly from your phone.  No need to email them to me.

32 minutes ago, Larceny#30 said:

How do you want. To make payment for equipment 

Buddy, he's making fun of you. You haven't provided ANY additional information about the gear and haven't posted any pictures yet. It's been five days.

Take some pics of the gear, in their entirety and post them. You may also want to answer some of the questions throughout the thread.

I've posted a pic below to show you the super obvious button that allows you to directly attach pictures. And guess what, it works on desktop AND mobile. So really not too many excuses to not be able to post them.

Or, you can continue on, have other members get some cheap laughs in and not sell your gear. Your call.

Untitled.thumb.png.3f9cfb8c083a0c701e62d2dddee6ecf8.png

Archived