Protechsport Mask Thread

13 hours ago, goalie said:

who did the paint? I have had trouble finding anyone to do a Habs logo

That's odd. I'v never had a painter even question to do an NHL logo. My best recommendations for paint are Frank Cipra, Resurrection Custom Painting and Eye Candy Air. Not in any particular order.

On 10/19/2017 at 9:53 AM, Taco said:

Sorry, stepped away for awhile...I use the EVA foam sheets from McMaster Carr. The kind that says it is used for cushioning in helmets. I tried linking before but didn't realize that it brought people to the front of the foam section.

https://www.mcmaster.com/#standard-foam-sheets/=19vozsn

Yeah, their site is... well... really crappy. 

So I'm gonna pull the trigger on a Protechsport (the first part of the Sweden setup most likely) :) I've been emailing Michel back and forth the last few days, planning on doing measurements instead of the mummy head wrap. I like the Brodeur shape the best, and he also has one 961 shell shape. He's gonna try to fit me into one of those two options. Base fiberglass mask (no Kevlar) in white with cateye and round vents. $275 USD to my door (actually to my sister's door in Ontario, saves me $40 on shipping lol), I still can't believe how affordable that is for what you get.