Protechsport Mask Thread

3 hours ago, Big2 said:

She is a good artist - but when I tried hooking up with her, she was not very reliable always pushing the lead times further out!

I don't have any experience with her, just saying, I know she works with Protech.  I'm not much for getting stuff painted, but I've talked with Tony Jarrett (masked expressions) a couple of times, seems like a good guy and local for me.

9 hours ago, jayluv54 said:

I don't have any experience with her, just saying, I know she works with Protech.  I'm not much for getting stuff painted, but I've talked with Tony Jarrett (masked expressions) a couple of times, seems like a good guy and local for me.

That's why I went for vinyl-

cheaper and faster lead times!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sending Michel my mold this week. He did a Garon shell for me a decade ago which I still use and love. 

Just want another one now. Hopefully I'll be able to get a 960 clone as they look pretty sweet. But I guess my head mold will determine if I can or not?

Also I might eventually get it painted but for a quality painter, the paint cost is more than the mask! Crazy. So I think I'll go for white for now to match my new pads and paint it a bit later. Michel offers a matte and glossy white. Any opinions on what you guys would think would look better? I'm leaning towards glossy now but am open to suggestions. Also want white straps and the silver cage. Any opinions on black vs beige inside padding on a white mask?

Edited by 1C5
Spelling

29 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

I can't confirm as I have no clue what his address is but why did you put "at" instead of "@"?  That makes no sense.

Just for this thread so spambots don't pick up his address and add it to junk mailing list. They search on forums to find email addresses for that purpose. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 1C5 said:

You guys who didn't get your wife to do the mold for you missed out. It was kind of fun I thought. My dog wasn't so sure. xD

Was too embarrassed to ask for my custom padding job. I just measured every angle of my head and took photos. He did well with that 

On 8/26/2017 at 12:52 PM, bunnyman666 said:

I got an email Monday saying that he was going to email me which shells fit my melon and he said it was going to be by the end of the week. No email.

I am getting VERY worried.

Bunnyman - prod him!

3 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Relaaaaaaaaaaaax.  He's a busy man.  It's the beginning of the season.  I'm sure he is pumping out masks for whatever NHL/AHL/NCAA guys that still wear his masks.

Good point, Bunnyman wait till Monday then!