TGN's 2018 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs Bracket Challenge

MTH

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

We lost that privilege.  There is but only one supreme ruler now.

I just noticed. lol suckers. Now you're just lowly moderators with no fancy red title.

6 minutes ago, Ghostender said:

I think that requires you to give up your "Elitist" status - sounds like a step down to me:o.

There is only one elitist allowed on this board. ;)

40 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

I just noticed. lol suckers. Now you're just lowly moderators with no fancy red title...

Yea, it happens.  We couldn't all play nice and we got demoted lol.

30 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

I'm actually @TheGoalNet 's alternate account. Because of the professional nature of my main account, I've had to make a second just to shit post and be a goof.

Yo Bruce Wayne you said you didn't want anyone to know your secrets.  You just went back on your own rule. 

53 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Yea, it happens.  We couldn't all play nice and we got demoted lol.

Yo Bruce Wayne you said you didn't want anyone to know your secrets.  You just went back on your own rule. 

Nah, It's time the forum knew. I am @TheGoalNet I like salads over meat, wheel my gear into the rink, don't shower until I get home and stare down my D after I let in a goal from outside the blue line.

6 minutes ago, estogoalie said:

I've heard of "tossing the salad", but not sure what "salads over meat" means? I can't keep up with the kids these days...

I am pretty sure he meant as in prefers salad more than he prefers meat.  Though I am also starting to be out of touch with today's youth so I could be totally off as well.  

3 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

I am pretty sure he meant as in prefers salad more than he prefers meat.  Though I am also starting to be out of touch with today's youth so I could be totally off as well.  

So you want to touch today's youth?

20 minutes ago, Fullright said:

Thing I enjoy so much about Kings v. Knights is the speed and size of the teams and two goalies who do more than butterfly. Should be a great series. Btw, good for MAF!

Both goalies played well but Fleury was on fire.

I'm sure the gif of him taking a puck off the blocker/shoulder, juggling with the stick and getting smothered by his glove is making its rounds now.  Unreal puck focus

Archived