Brian's Optik C/A

Here's some pictures of the C&A in use. After going back and forth between my EF2 and this, I definitely notice the steam lined shape now. It's by no means saying it's bad. But's definitely steam lined. There's not boxy shape around the shoulders, its a more natural shape

image.png

image.png.cb7c2d35279f08f7d209d5b42a5d2c91.png

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, TheGoalNet said:

Here's some pictures of the C&A in use. After going back and forth between my EF2 and this, I definitely notice the steam lined shape now. It's by no means saying it's bad. But's definitely steam lined. There's not boxy shape around the shoulders, its a more natural shape

image.png

image.png.cb7c2d35279f08f7d209d5b42a5d2c91.png

have you felt like you lack coverage and/or protection bc of the streamlined chest protector ?

i have been thinking of dropping down in sizing from a Large to a Small or Medium, found the large is wayy too big for me. always is way too loose even when i tighten it as much as possible

could be something w my weight bc i am pretty skinny but nonetheless its an issue for me

2 hours ago, Max27 said:

have you felt like you lack coverage and/or protection bc of the streamlined chest protector ?

i have been thinking of dropping down in sizing from a Large to a Small or Medium, found the large is wayy too big for me. always is way too loose even when i tighten it as much as possible

could be something w my weight bc i am pretty skinny but nonetheless its an issue for me

No, the floaters wrap around the shoulders well and the arms stay in place very well.

Its like going from wearing a suit jacket to a sweater. They both have some weight to them, but a sweater hugs your body more 

38 minutes ago, TheGoalNet said:

No, the floaters wrap around the shoulders well and the arms stay in place very well.

Its like going from wearing a suit jacket to a sweater. They both have some weight to them, but a sweater hugs your body more 

ah nice

good analogy w the suit jacket to sweater

Archived