Dharmaboy

WTB - Koho Thigh Boards to fit Koho 580 Pads

On 4/16/2018 at 10:45 AM, Dharmaboy said:

Hey guys

real simple, looking for 580 Thigh boards to throw on my setup. PM me if you have any.

Thanks

PFSA

1813444.jpg

Will either of these sets work for you?

KohoThighs.jpg

11 minutes ago, Dharmaboy said:

Yup for sure. the  ones on the right.

Cool.  The price is free.  My wife likes getting things out of the basement.  Message me your address and we can figure out shipping.

-steve

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Who's Online   16 Members, 0 Anonymous, 53 Guests (See full list)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    rebatttocs
    Newest Member
    rebatttocs

• By Puckstopper
      Isn't it the other way around?  600=baseball closure aka 60 degree,  590=75 degree and 580= roughly 90 degree? 
    • By BadAngle41
      I had sent out my gear to Dennis over at FactoryMAD to get some minor modifications and repairs. I wasn't looking to do his full glove mod (his internals and floating T etc.) just replace some binding and lacing which had been worn down. To my surprise I had an email from him this morning advising the thumb mold was shattered and he recommended replacing. Of course I said "Yes please do." as I trust his professional opinion, but wondered what "shattered" looked like. Without me even asking for a picture he snapped the image below and passed it along as an FYI... and he wasn't misusing the word... it is shattered. ?

Per Dennis it's not all that uncommon amongst CCM/Koho/Reebok gloves. Gloves which I have worn almost exclusively throughout my life. To be honest, I couldn't tell you that I felt it play or feel any differently compared to its twin which I've only worn a handful of times. I also don't recall a particularly massive shot that would have caused it (nor do I want to give any particular shooter credit as it will only go straight to their neanderthal brain.)
      Worth noting that there is a good amount of padding behind the mold, so I wouldn't say it's as much of a safety concern as a bent cage, but eye opening nonetheless. I wonder how many other gloves I've used over the years have had a similar situation and I just never realized...
      Anyone else have a similar experience you could elaborate on? Is it more of a safety concern than I'm giving it credit for?