Charity Mask Auction

Our Pal, and future pro goalie, Cody Porter has put together a charity mask auction for the Humbolt Broncos. 

The mask below is up for auction. 100% of the money goes to the families. The process is a blind auction. Please submit your bids via email to Fundsforhumboldt@gmail.com and PayPal will used for payment. 

The goal is $5,000 CAD. 

The mask was painted by Guilders Design and donated by The Goalie Guild. 

If you would like donate without bidding, please use Fundsforhumboldt@gmail.com via PayPal 

1E317347-F946-4C1F-9CD3-38577E1AA29D.jpeg

C7539501-B521-4E23-89FE-FA20E916A1D3.jpeg

588D4E8D-0A8A-4982-9818-79D338E78D19.jpeg

I left a message to Cory on the GGSU FB page to come read my suggestion.

What if we here, and on FB (GGSU and whomever else) create a one group to donate anywhere between $20 or $100 (USD or CAD) until the $5000 is met and then, the mask could be donated to the Humboldt local College or high school where most of the boys attended, or even their home rink, as a tribute to the team and their fallen? They can put it in a glass box in view of all who pass by as a reminder.

What do you think?

20 minutes ago, RichMan said:

I left a message to Cory on the GGSU FB page to come read my suggestion.

What if we here, and on FB (GGSU and whomever else) create a one group to donate anywhere between $20 or $100 (USD or CAD) until the $5000 is met and then, the mask could be donated to the Humboldt local College or high school where most of the boys attended, or even their home rink, as a tribute to the team and their fallen? They can put it in a glass box in view of all who pass by as a reminder.

What do you think?

Sure, I’ll throw in 100. I believe one of the goalies was a survivor. It should go to him 

Thanks, unfortunately, I think we might fail. Like 10,000 people saw this IG today and we only got 1 random donation. 

Please everyone! donate! If every member of the #GoalieCrowd donates, $10... we will achieve our goal!!! This is not for profit and no one is making any money of this!!! 

On 4/19/2018 at 7:08 PM, RichMan said:

My credit card was declined. Need to load it up. Will do so tomorrow.

Not the turn out I thought it would be

Nope - I’m extremely dissapointed. 

THERE’s still time though! Donate today, just $5

Archived