ccm strapping

Max Tanzi

Unfortunately pros get perks that us normal people don't get. Anything to keep them in the gear I guess.

I know Rinne does Premier 2 strapping on his EF3s as well. 

I highly, HIGHLY doubt CCM would affix P2 strapping. Also, I couldn't imagine the cost for shipping. 

You could probably get it done by a local repair shop, but why bother? There's nothing wrong with the EF3 strapping. And it would probably work best if you were just to get P2s anyways. 

yeah i doubt they would lol, just a hunch haha. i just prefer the feel of the elastic straps rather than the leathers, it would be much easier to just buy more velcros

18 minutes ago, Aquilzz said:

Unfortunately pros get perks that us normal people don't get. Anything to keep them in the gear I guess.

I know Rinne does Premier 2 strapping on his EF3s as well. 

I highly, HIGHLY doubt CCM would affix P2 strapping. Also, I couldn't imagine the cost for shipping. 

You could probably get it done by a local repair shop, but why bother? There's nothing wrong with the EF3 strapping. And it would probably work best if you were just to get P2s anyways. 

58 minutes ago, Max Tanzi said:

so i have seen that semyon varlamov and jon bernier both have ef3 pads with the p2 strapping system. is there a way i could get this done to my gear? could i send it to ccm and they could mod it?

This will not be available to civilians, sorry. 

maybe it will be an option with EF4 in 12 months 

12 hours ago, Max Tanzi said:

yeah i doubt they would lol, just a hunch haha. i just prefer the feel of the elastic straps rather than the leathers, it would be much easier to just buy more velcros

I did see Bernier pro returns with the P2 strapping on sideline swap last week.

7 hours ago, mr_shifty1982 said:

The same way I won't be able to get my p2 black stick.  I'm also pretty sure that the pros use the P1 landing for there p2s. 

Lefevre factory was just rolling out the authentic P2 knee pad when I was there in January. 

There is a release cycle gap between CCM Lefevre for pro and CCM Lefevre China retail. 

There is an earlier deadline to get things incorporated into the NHL. Options that are developed for the following spring retial release, like speed Skin or the P2 knee, don’t make the NHL offering right away. We should see both those options in the NHL for 2019.

1 hour ago, keeperton said:

I see these things pop up in threads and I can only wonder, why buy anything CCM if they won't do what you actually want for the same price as companies that will? Especially when that shit is Chinese.

yeah im getting bauer pads next. i prefer the elastic straps so much more then leather ones. such a better feel imo

1 hour ago, keeperton said:

I see these things pop up in threads and I can only wonder, why buy anything CCM if they won't do what you actually want for the same price as companies that will? Especially when that shit is Chinese.

and the CRS system seems so much better 

Archived