ive found you all...

cuprajake

I am glad to see a lot of the prominent GSBB members migrating over, lots of good knowledge and stories there.

There was the one guy (not a prominent member by my estimation) who was a Rask superfan, and who had even more meltdowns than Tuukka... I don't miss him, per say, but the tantrums were always entertaining.

11 minutes ago, stackem30 said:

I am glad to see a lot of the prominent GSBB members migrating over, lots of good knowledge and stories there.

There was the one guy (not a prominent member by my estimation) who was a Rask superfan, and who had even more meltdowns than Tuukka... I don't miss him, per say, but the tantrums were always entertaining.

TuukaTime!!  

6 minutes ago, TheGoalNet said:

A Binding :barf:

This also does not have a sidewall.

But what this blocker will do is impart its healing powers upon me. This is, after all, the Passmore blocker! We are speaking of a blocker owned by the great Steve Passmore, after all.

I will be posting a review on this fine piece of vintage equipment.

13 hours ago, TheGoalNet said:

A Binding :barf:

Are you not happy with the Passmore blocker?

Cow-in-a-tornado-from-the-movie-Twister.

May God take mercy on your soul because somewhere, someplace, this just happened because of your comment.

On 5/8/2018 at 1:37 PM, stackem30 said:

Captain Mazda.  He was a cunt

Archived