g4 snr vs pro pad. need a picture

cuprajake

hey guys 

i got a set if the snr g4 pads. these dont come with the active knee strap. its just elastic, now the fixings appear to be there. just wondering if someone could snap a pic of how the web strap and buckle sit in the pad so i can copy. 

i found myself completely off the knee block last night. 

cheers jake 

Screenshot_20180501-093829.png

2 hours ago, cuprajake said:

hey guys 

i got a set if the snr g4 pads. these dont come with the active knee strap. its just elastic, now the fixings appear to be there. just wondering if someone could snap a pic of how the web strap and buckle sit in the pad so i can copy. 

cheers jake 

Screenshot_20180501-093829.png

Damn! And I thought the ice was bad where I play; in your pic I can actually see the floor! :P

Jake! What up man!! Been a while since I've seen your mug on line. Still frankensteining gear?

I had no clue the senior version of the G4 was already out. GM is usually first on new stuff and I haven't seen it on their web site.

whey hey,

hows it going, 

well kinda franken gear, still have  a makeshift chestie, but no im a reformed man.

after the paws i got brians, (slightly modded)

turns out the paw pads were 10.5"

id got that used to them the first set of gnetik2 were to hard to get used to, wide and big

so my dealer did this for me,,,,,

Jake Walsh Brians Subzero 3 Custom Pads

Pad sizing – 33 + 2 – FTK 19 inches, ATK 16 inches
Flex Zones – Boot 4, Knee 3, Thigh 3
Toe Taper – 84 degree
Toe Bridge/Boot – Smart Toe / Boot
Name Embroidery on pads – WALSH
Black smart strapping
Stitched B STAR Jenpro logos
Jenpro outer calf wrap
Recessed boot channel by removing small foam piece in that area of boot

10.5 inch pad width ?
Pad base/core is Gnetik 2. Square outer roll, bindingless thigh. Please apply Subzero 3 graphic.
Back side of pad to be taken from Subzero 3 (Including leg channel, inner calf sliding surface, outer calf wrap, knee cradle, kneeblock and landing area.

Please add removeable calf landing pad

Modification to size of knee cradle/knee lift. Please do not include bump block extension on knee cradle landing gear. Size to be 6 inch by 5.5 inch. Please do knee cradle to match this size.

Modification to Knee block. Smaller in size to suit knee sliding surface at 6x5.5 – Please also change thickness of this knee block to 0.5 inch and move knee cradle placement towards inner edge to ensure no gaps.

Please also remove outer knee flap wrap as it is not required.

then i got dave wilcox to make a matching glove as brians ones close terrible.

then i spoke to the european rep and got the g4, make the brians feel so bulky.

and thats where i am, also using ccm pittsburgh pens pants pro return.

thats where im up to lol 

4 hours ago, cuprajake said:

hey guys 

cheers jake

Are you just looking for a pic of the nylon knee strap that they decided not to include on the SNR G4's?

If so, it will be identical to the G3's and GT's.

THS-Warrior-RGT-17-0110.thumb.jpg.baa73df69d947f4ed3169de61f2ed170.jpgTHS-Warrior-RGT-17-0106.thumb.jpg.b1e91f86e5165d9a151a8e2111f46e09.jpgwarriorg3srlegpadsdetail3.thumb.jpg.6b55835defc24eee8de1a274ef53b7b6.jpg

9 minutes ago, cuprajake said:

ah. so the same, how do they anchor under the knee block. 

not sure actually. I can take some pictures when I get home tonight.

I do know that Warrior's replacement strap kit will allow you to add on the missing strap with ease.

Yeah, I'd say just grab the Strap Replacement Kit since it will have a replacement nylon strap. Plus it's good to have some spare elastic boot/toe straps as well. 

Only problem is that I don't they are easily find-able at the moment. Seems most everywhere is sold out of the G3/GT kits, and are waiting until the G4 Kits come out (even though they are identical...I guess stores just like to have the most up to date branding?). So you might need to wait a few weeks for those to be made available. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived