Vaughn Northeastern Pro Stock Goalie Pants **SOLD**

TFrankowski

11 hours ago, TFrankowski said:

I believe they are the Ventus line.  Nothing custom to my knowledge. Pretty standard setup with an exterior belt on the outside with laces.   

Hip padding and orange liner confirm Ventus line.  I would guess these are LT90 or LT98

Vaughn has the best lineup of pants IMO, pro usage seems to confirm that.

Good luck with your sale!

32 minutes ago, Chenner29 said:

Hip padding and orange liner confirm Ventus line.  I would guess these are LT90 or LT98

Vaughn has the best lineup of pants IMO, pro usage seems to confirm that.

Good luck with your sale!

I agree. These pants seem really well made, exspecially compared to a few ccm pro returns that I've had.  It's a shame they are too big for me because they would match my set up well.

IMG_2685.JPG

IMG_2747.JPG

IMG_2594.PNG

IMG_2686.JPG

11 minutes ago, TFrankowski said:

I agree. These pants seem really well made, exspecially compared to a few ccm pro returns that I've had.  It's a shame they are too big for me because they would match my set up well. 

Yeah, Vaughn uses a higher quality nylon than CCM.

The CCM stuff is slick and shiny, whereas the Vaughn has a matte finish and is kind of grainy.

My HPG13A CCMs started getting torn up after a couple weeks.  Got some used Vaughn Varlamov pro returns and while they were used, they don't look nearly as beat up as the CCMs.

41 minutes ago, Chenner29 said:

The CCM stuff is slick and shiny, whereas the Vaughn has a matte finish and is kind of grainy.

My HPG13A CCMs started getting torn up after a couple weeks.  Got some used Vaughn Varlamov pro returns and while they were used, they don't look nearly as beat up as the CCMs.

Vaughn Senior breezers are better than half of the pro stuff!

1 hour ago, Chenner29 said:

I went from the cmm Vancouver pro returns , back to some old V2's and they're working great!! 

• 2 months later...
17 minutes ago, 48yroldbegining said:

Hey, just beginning to buy gear piece by piece slowly , really no idea what is good or not as far as protection but really want to get started on ice . I have a 38ish waist will these pants fit? And are they protective enough for a novice? Thanks 48 yr old beginner

yes they will fit, an XL is a 36-40 inch waist and theyre pro stock so if theyre protective enough for pro theyre gonna protect novice.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/9/2018 at 8:27 PM, TFrankowski said:

IMG_2685.JPG

IMG_2747.JPG

IMG_2594.PNG

IMG_2686.JPG

tenor.gif?itemid=4467624

• 9 months later...

Archived