FS: Brown C/A *SOLD*

Cyrannosaurus Rex

Not sure if this needs an intro, but the "Russian Spec" (aka. Sergei Bobrovsky NHL build) John Brown chest protector includes a build up of the upper arm below the shoulder caps, offers heavier plastic for more shock dispersal, extra cushioning, and segmented shoulder flaps to minimize interference with your mask.

It's about a year old, and has seen limited use since I picked it up in Sept. I've used it maybe a dozen times. It has puck marks but is otherwise in excellent condition. It's roughly a size large (this was made to measure for the original owner, about 6ft), I've tried really hard to make it work but it's just too big for me. I'm about 5'9", and while the body fits well, the arms are a bit long for me. I have the original build specs upon request.

This was originally about $900cdn new. $475cdn/$375usd.

91793460_Brown01.thumb.jpg.0655f9a340aef006a7283cc6176dabbb.jpgBrown 02.jpg

Brown 07.jpg

Brown 08.jpg

Brown 09.jpg

11 hours ago, Cyrannosaurus Rex said:

Haha.  I dunno about too much, but I definitely never felt any stingers while using the Brown.

Definitely no stingers in Brown.  I am using a JB553 that is more than enough for me, seeing as before that I was using my Brown from 1987!

• 2 weeks later...

*bump*

original owner's specs: 6ft, collar to navel 17", shoulder to shoulder 18", chest 42", waist 33", wingspan 58".

It fits me well everywhere except the arms, which are a bit long.  I'm a 42/44 chest and 36 waist.

original owner's spec sheet: 6ft, collar to navel 17", shoulder to shoulder 18", chest 42", waist 33", wingspan 58"

• 1 month later...

Archived