Live Log for Site Updates

TheGoalNet

1 minute ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

You sexy little bitch you.  That helps.  But it zooms the entire browser.  At least is does on Chrome.  I was more looking for a way to zoom in on one specific image, not the whole screen.  

I know what you we're looking for. I just gave you a smart ass response.

That's what I like about you bb, you're always trusting.

• 2 months later...

Didn't know where to post this so here goes:

I would like to propose adding 2 new things to this BB.

1- Creating a "Off-ice" forum for postings concerning physical conditioning, pre-game prep and post-game cool down, injury recovery and mental/visual development

2- Creating a "top" button on the outer page margin or at the very least, at the bottom of the page as to not have to mouse up every time.

Related image

• Like 1

20 hours ago, RichMan said:

1- Creating a "Off-ice" forum for postings concerning physical conditioning, pre-game prep and post-game cool down, injury recovery and mental/visual development

2- Creating a "top" button on the outer page margin or at the very least, at the bottom of the page as to not have to mouse up every time.

1 can be done, 2 is kind of unnecessary.  If you're on a computer all you have to do is press the "home" button and the page scrolls back to the top.  If you're on your phone just tap the top of your screen and it does the same thing.  At least it does on an iPhone, I'm not sure how Androids work.  

I'll make the Off Ice forum now.

Edit - Unfortunately that is out of my control.  I didn't realize as mods we don't have the rights to add/remove forums and subforums.  An admin has to do that, @TheGoalNet

Hi all, After a beyond spirited debate with the new mod team...

We are going to temporarily lock the "Brand X thread" because they have basically become a junk drawer for topics.

We encourage people to start new threads like...

CCM Strapping thread

Bauer graphics thread

etc etc

Hopefully this helps makes navigation easier and discussions more focused...

On 10/24/2018 at 11:36 AM, RichMan said:

@TheGoalNet can you set this up?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, TheGoalNet said:

So the updates have been around for a few weeks... 

1. Anyone have complaints about the concept of keeping threads more concise?

2. Do we like having separate sub forms for major brands?

I think a better start is to find out how most people find content on this site and their general browsing habits.

I rarely, if ever, use the general forum tabs. I pretty much use "unread" and "latest" and I'm able to find all new posts/threads and anything else I've missed.

1 hour ago, coopaloop1234 said:

I think a better start is to find out how most people find content on this site and their general browsing habits.

I rarely, if ever, use the general forum tabs. I pretty much use "unread" and "latest" and I'm able to find all new posts/threads and anything else I've missed.

There's also an organizational aspect to it. Your method would work if had just 1 giant forum, but it would sorta be chaos.

The goal is to make the site as inviting as possible for new members to discover topics. You my friend are a pro!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

This is what I always do on my various boards as well.