Live Log for Site Updates

TheGoalNet

17 minutes ago, WillyGrips13 said:

WTF with these ads? I’m tired of seeing a disgusting dead rat ad. Reported it countless times. And yes, @Lucky Pucker the ads invade the content all the time. This site is definitely not designed to be viewed on a phone. I’m sure I’ll get the, “works fine for me response” now. 

You know the ads are based off of your internet searching right? ;)

And yea, mobile for this site is an absolute mess. There's times I have to quote people's posts just to read what they said since the ads seem to want to occupy that space instead.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Perhaps an update to the tagging. I look at @TheGoalNet and all I see is a red oval with fuzz in the middle. Black text would probably go a long way to solving this (I think that's the way it was before?) And no, I don't have any known colour-blindness issues: blue means go, purple means stop...

Edited by Colander

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/22/2020 at 10:32 AM, Colander said:

Perhaps an update to the tagging. I look at @TheGoalNet and all I see is a red oval with fuzz in the middle. Black text would probably go a long way to solving this (I think that's the way it was before?) And no, I don't have any known colour-blindness issues: blue means go, purple means stop...

I agree, and I have perfect vision.  The tagging is awful now.  I'll see if it is something I can change.

• 9 months later...
4 hours ago, seagoal said:

What's going on with the user avatar area?  Taglines are gone, points are gone, and there is now these weird silver hands.

image.png.f1cc05d1157f600011ea818eab572471.png

Holy crap, that Silver Hand, when I hover over it, it says you are a "Newbie"  I guess over 2300 posts is considered new???